Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Conical Focuser for Survival Laser (Garoq's) SL-SS2-LHA Stainless Steel Host!

I just got Gary's newest Addition to the SL-SS2-LHA Stainless Steel Host that I did a past review on.

A beautiful and heavy Conical Focuser, that Gary told me about weeks ago that was in the works.

Finally it's a reality and it arrived in the mail today.

It makes the laser look so beautiful and nice. It fits nicely around the top of the lasers body.

In fact it fits so nicely, that there is NO play in the top of the laser at all now, and it just fits in Gary's case for the C6.

What I do when putting it away, is to screw the Conical Adapter until it seats flush with the Laser's body, then it fits great in the case.

I took several pictures of it below.

The first couple of pictures show the laser with my old Focuser and lens cap which worked but left some wobble when focusing the laser, but with the new Conical focuser installed now, that's a thing of the past.

The remainder of the pictures show the laser with the conical focuser attached.

DSC01527.jpg

DSC01526.jpg

DSC01528.jpg

DSC01531.jpg

DSC01533.jpg

DSC01534.jpg

DSC01535.jpg

DSC01536.jpg

At $14.99 it's a steal in price and it's slightly less in price for all at LPF with our discount.

Conical Focus Adapter - Clear Anodized

Gary has a winning combination on his hands!!

This laser with conical focuser is a thing of beauty! Both in it's heavy weight and looks.

In fact I'm using picture 6 that I took as my new avatar on LPF!:yh:

Last edited:

Fiddy

Very nice! i like your GITD stuff, tell me more about it :D

ped

I got two of those hosts and conical adapters en route to me as we speak....cant wait :)

Very nice! i like your GITD stuff, tell me more about it :D

Hey Fiddy,

Yes I love the GITD rings. Actually YOU inspired me to get the glow powder and make them. So, you're the man!!

I just ordered some sky blue GITD powder on Ebay and got some clear shrink tubing at about 2mm and ordered some blunt Syringes for filling the tubes.

I used baby lotion (very clear Oil) in the bottle that you see mixed with blue glow powder and it works great, but for the rings I just shoot straight GITD power into them unmixed with anything else!

Between the GITD's that you inspired me to make and Gary's awesome host, it's a winner for sure!

Thanks so much guys! :)

Last edited:
I got two of those hosts and conical adapters en route to me as we speak....cant wait :)

PED,

You're going to love these Host's and Conical Adapters, let me tell you.

Beautiful and Heavy!

Let us know what you think when you get them!:)

Stix62

I've had a couple of the stainless hosts for a while now (love the weight), just need the conicals to arrive (en route) to finish them off nicely :D

Last edited:
I've had a couple of the stainless hosts for a while now (love the weight), just need the conicals to arrive (en route) to finish them off nicely :D

I agree. You're going to love the Conical Focuser's for sure.

Well worth the money and make an already beautiful laser look more Beautiful!