Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Confused as to where to buy a cheap but high powered green laser.

Zite

Currently, I own a few purple and blue lasers, but they have since worn out a lot to the point where they are useless and can barely see the dot. I have never bought a laser from a specific laser website, only eBay and Amazon, and that is why I am currently very confused as to, firstly, which site sells the best cheap green lasers, and high powered and reliable ones too. I have looked into some websites myself and currently thinking of purchasing a Model 900 532nm green laser from laserpointerstore.com, however, it is advertised as <50mW which is just too little for my needs, so I just wanted to know is this really the case, or is it stronger/weaker. Also, another laser from their website, the 303 Prome Star Series laser, is also a green laser and advertised at <80mW (It is also slightly less expensive) but it looks like the cheap and unreliable ones sold off Amazon and eBay, so I am a bit skeptical about it. I am simply trying to get the best and highest power green laser for cheap (my budget is ~15$ but could vary slightly). Also, I feel like the Model 900 laser would be a better choice but I'm still confused about the power output, and if there are possibly any other better deals on other websites that you guys know of.

jbuenavides

Feel free to check greenlazer website if you are in the United States of America. I saw it while searching for my first ever laser.
I can't include a link for I am still a newbie on this forum.

For that amount of money you aren't going to find any high power greens. Your best bet is a 301 or 303 style laser off eBay. They can be had for as little as $6.00 with free shipping. Don't buy their batteries or charger as they are crap. You'll need a good Li-ion 18650 battery. It goes in with the positive side facing the tail cap.

Zite

For that amount of money you aren't going to find any high power greens. Your best bet is a 301 or 303 style laser off eBay. They can be had for as little as $6.00 with free shipping. Don't buy their batteries or charger as they are crap. You'll need a good Li-ion 18650 battery. It goes in with the positive side facing the tail cap.
I've already searched a lot on eBay, but there are so many for about the same price I'm confused which one is the best? Plus, I already have a laser 303 in purple and blue and know that they are crap, I can increase my budget up to something like $20-$25. I just need a good high power green laser that is reliable.

High power green, reliable, and cheap. Pick 2 :)

Assuming you picked the first 2 see below

If you want more reliability get this in 150mW 525nm or 520nm

Also this option in 80mW green if you want cheap, somewhat powerful and probably reliable

If you want something really powerful, I'll sell you a 900mW green laser, and safety goggles because you will need them for $150.

Last edited:
I've already searched a lot on eBay, but there are so many for about the same price I'm confused which one is the best? Plus, I already have a laser 303 in purple and blue and know that they are crap, I can increase my budget up to something like $20-$25. I just need a good high power green laser that is reliable.
I have many green 301 and 303 lasers. Most come in ~80 mW, but you never know before you receive it. All of them are mass produced and are the same no matter who you buy them from, so only consider the price. Anyone selling 303 style lasers for more than $6.00 is ripping you off. They are the same laser that you can get for $6.00. At that price, buy a couple and your odds of getting one that does ~80 mW increases. I have some of these lasers still working after 7 years. They aren't bad for the price and the beam quality is exceptional.

I can increase my budget up to something like $20-$25. I just need a good high power green laser that is reliable.

And I want a Ferrari for $400.

Don't be ridiculous. It can't be done. Save up or compromise.

I wonder what his definition of high power is, I looked, but didn’t find a range and am unsure if he cares if DPSS or not or if either R, G or B colors can be acceptable.

If 100 mw green DPSS is OK for him it is possible to find one at a fairly low price.