Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Confirmed CNI GB [CLOSED---PAYMENT]

WBS got it and sent it.

Bloom should know we appreciate it. Matching names and addresses perfectly, packing, testing , pm'ing, double and triple checking ect ect, along with all the crap life sends us.
Yeah its a big deal Bloom....I (we all) really appreciate this buy.

Isaac thanks for the pm!!

Last edited:
All CONUS are out.

The intl will be repacked. Apparently one would have cost $79 and the other $44 to ship priority like I packaged them. She just now decided to mention that, not when I got the customs forms.

I'll see if I can't get a buddy to send them out.

$12.35 a box. Total for just the CONUS was $103.30 (that's including a single unrelated package).

Was not expecting that, on top of that, the additional $125 she was about to charge me. I almost lost my mind.

I'll PM all the tracking in a min, gotta sort through them.

The GLP... Dammit. I'll get it out ASAP. Probably not until Monday though...Shipped free.

IsaacT

No worries man, the 800mW and the 671 are the ones I am most looking to secure ASAP lol.

Just wondering, doesn't USPS have a proper online shipping cost calculator that you can input box size/weight beforehand? Even our post offices have that (and they suck!).

Well I didn't realize priority was that expensive. I am so used to using it, that I had forgotten about regular first class.

Received mine today!!!! just fired it up real quick and WOW! I am charging up a battery now to test it out on the LPM Thanks Bloom.

IsaacT

Mine is supposed to be delivered today but it might not be until late tonight. Charging up 4 18650s though so I am prepared!

Extremely happy with my readings I just ran a 90sec test. I didn't want to do more then that because I am not sure what the recommended duty cycle is for these... does anyone know?