Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Condolences for member ONVI

Pman

Tough. Hang in there and one day at a time. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
I'm 51 and still have both sets of parents on both sides. Can't help but wonder when it will happen to my wife and I.

OVNI

Thanks Pman. The lesson I learned is that your parents (and eventually yourself/spouse) have a very explicit Advance Directive (called an AD) and other things in order, e.g. will, trusts, etc., or family can interfere and really mess things up.

I'm relieved it's over for my Dad.

ped

Condolences from across the pond.

Read the blog you linked to, the man accomplished a lot.

Ped

Yeah, I lost both my parents some time ago. I was still in my 20s when my mother died and it took me years to grieve for her. I feel for you and hope that everything goes well with the services and the advanced directive.

Am sorry for your loss, I remember when my father passed on in 1992. You made a comment to me related to this in another thread. I have something more I want to say, I'll take it to PM later tomorrow.

Alan

OVNI

Condolences from across the pond.

Read the blog you linked to, the man accomplished a lot.

Ped

Thanks. I'm sure he took some stories with him.

Am sorry for your loss, I remember when my father passed on in 1992. You made a comment to me related to this in another thread. I have something more I want to say, I'll take it to PM later tomorrow.

Alan

Thanks. Look forward to hearing from you. PM anytime.

Last edited:
I'm encouraged to see the forum here to support you the best we can..
Prayers and thoughts are with your family.

I'm so sorry to hear this OVNI, my condolences to you and your family. Take care.
-Marcus