Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

compents for sale, and other

For those two tower pro servos, does the $10 include shipping? I'll probably buy if so.

it can but it will just be an envelope the kinda with bubble wrap and i will say there is some glue on the sides of them if you need them cleaned i can try to cut it off.
Btw every one
That charger is still for sale no one has made an offer!
I was thinking that would go fast a lot of people here use rechargeable battery s...

I would but I already have one of those, and let me say it is an awesome charger. The ability to charge just about every battery out there and cycle nicads and nimh is great. I bought mine originally to charge my RC plane batteries but it has seen more work charging all sorts of batteries I have. I routinely use it to charge all my laser batteries as well as some batteries for tools and other stuff I have since I feel this charger is better than the typical trickle chargers found in most items with rechargeable batteries. This charger usually retails for $80+ so this is a amazing deal. I am almost tempted to get a second one to leave at home so I'm not dragging mine back and forth from college :whistle: Good luck on the sale, hope that helps some :beer:

is the motor an axi 2212/20?

if so ill take it.

and ill offer you $10 for the esc and servos.

In reference to your hands shaking with your photos, if you want to stop the photo from being affected by your hands shaking:

- Use a camera with image stabilization/vibration reduction. Helps, but may not eliminate it. Use in conjunction with the other methods.

- Increase the ISO setting for your camera. More ISO = more sensitivity = more noise. The image may have more noise, but when your resize the image to the forum's 800x600 it should clean it up quite a bit.

- Have enough light so you can use shorter exposures. 1/30 or better is usually decent. The faster the better as long as you can get the image. You can turn on the flash for this too. If it is too bright, stick a piece of paper in front of it to diffuse the flash. You can also take a photo with lower exposure and brighten it up in Photoshop.

- Rest the camera against some solid object while you take the photo. A tripod is usually best, but a table, or chair, a stick, or even your chest can work. Sometimes I even take a stick or something rigid and rest the camera on it against my belt and it works as a good pivot. I was able to take a "handheld" shot in relatively low light (image stabilization assisted) by putting my elbows on my chest, for a 0.3 second shot (which is relatively long).

is the motor an axi 2212/20?

if so ill take it.

and ill offer you $10 for the esc and servos.
Yes it is.
Do you want every thing because for 40$ you get the whole load, motor, speed controller, servos, and reviver and heck for 10$ i throw in the controller with it.

Dont forget that you can only charge 1 ampere with this AC/DC adaptor, if you would go higher on the charging current the fuse in the adaptor will probably blow.
Yeah i just used it as an example but you can get ones with a bit more power for around that same price
Power Adapter 12V 5A For Imax B5 B6 Balancer Charger - eBay (item 150456150787 end time Jun-18-10 21:26:26 PDT)

In reference to your hands shaking with your photos, if you want to stop the photo from being affected by your hands shaking:

- Use a camera with image stabilization/vibration reduction. Helps, but may not eliminate it. Use in conjunction with the other methods.

- Increase the ISO setting for your camera. More ISO = more sensitivity = more noise. The image may have more noise, but when your resize the image to the forum's 800x600 it should clean it up quite a bit.

- Have enough light so you can use shorter exposures. 1/30 or better is usually decent. The faster the better as long as you can get the image. You can turn on the flash for this too. If it is too bright, stick a piece of paper in front of it to diffuse the flash. You can also take a photo with lower exposure and brighten it up in Photoshop.

- Rest the camera against some solid object while you take the photo. A tripod is usually best, but a table, or chair, a stick, or even your chest can work. Sometimes I even take a stick or something rigid and rest the camera on it against my belt and it works as a good pivot. I was able to take a "handheld" shot in relatively low light (image stabilization assisted) by putting my elbows on my chest, for a 0.3 second shot (which is relatively long).
yeah i found the manual for the camera and also found out how to do those super close shots but i am still working on the shutter / exposure time.
But one thing at a time right?
I leaned to use multi quote go me!

Yes it is.
Do you want every thing because for 40$ you get the whole load, motor, speed controller, servos, and reviver and heck for 10$ i throw in the controller with it.

dont need the tx or rx, i have one.

im happy with $40 for the motor, esc and servos shipped to the uk, i would offer more to cover the higher postage cost but the servos are $2.49 new and a cheap low current esc is $5~.

postage to the uk will cost less than $5.

dont need the tx or rx, i have one.

im happy with $40 for the motor, esc and servos shipped to the uk, i would offer more to cover the higher postage cost but the servos are $2.49 new and a cheap low current esc is $5~.

postage to the uk will cost less than $5.

so you just want the motor and the 2 servos shipped to the uk?
im am confused on the "esc"

Ill take 5. Tenda W311u g/n wifi adapter (15$) provided it works well and if you can include shipping to Canada for that price.