Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Company called "Chinavasion". Worth a try?

I saw an advert they put out as a Promoted Video on YouTube.
Their prices are verging on the ridiculous.

Here's the offer that interested me:
High Power 30mW Green Laser Pointer Pen (Executive Edition)

The way that they're able to detect that i'm living in the UK and then able to convert all their prices to Sterling for me is something other companies haven't done. I also compared the price with DX with bulkrates and Chinavasion wins. I'm interested. Has anyone bought from them before? And, if not, on principle is it a good idea to buy them? Are they likely to be of a high enough quality for me to have not wasted my money?

Is that company good?

Granted, I'm not expecting overspec or even the full 30mW and i'm not expecting a top quality laser with a diamond heatsink and gold leaf lining the host, but it's going to be delivered in one peice and last a good few months before falling to bits, right?

Grix

Yeah, it's decent, but if the laser does break, do not count on getting a refund (and return shipping costs more than another laser).

But if I were you, I would just buy this:

http://ledshoppe.com/Product/ledp/LP1076.htm

Sure, it's costs more, but it a good quality laser that will last you a lot longer and output much more than the common cheapy 30mw. It was my second greenie, and it still works perfectly (over 1 year old)

Austin

u may have a try or rayfoss.com.
It earns a great repute on this forum.:evil: