Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

co2 laser 60 watt CW

Hello

I have my power supply now for my 60 watt co2 laser tube i have made a thread here for it because i will post videos of it .

I wanted to know anyone want too see anything burnt , but can they be non metals as i don't have a ZnSe lens to focus it and metals reflect alot of the light so please any ideas of what you want to see face 60 watts of 10600nm light , i will post the videos as soon as possible , anyone can have as many ideas as they want ill look and see what i can do

here is a picture of the power supply

all the best ionlaser555 :)

Attachments

• PICT0005.JPG
    PICT0005.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 268

Looking forward to seeing this laser in action.
Try cooking some bacon with it.

What are you using for a lens? Some materials will need the power focused.
Wood and the like just catch fire NOW......

Mike

OH -- keep grease, smoke etc away from the OC and / or lens.

What are you using for a lens? Some materials will need the power focused.
Wood and the like just catch fire NOW......

Mike

OH -- keep grease, smoke etc away from the OC and / or lens.

hi

i am planing on getting a ZnSe lens from ebay and i will definetly keep the smoke and grease away from the OC .

Melt it of course. I'd still like to see the lens of a camera obliterated... from the camera's point of view of course.

I know you already said no metals but do you think it would melt gold?

Actually, gold is the prime reflecting component in the HR mirror... so that'd be a big pile of no.

Melt it of course. I'd still like to see the lens of a camera obliterated... from the camera's point of view of course.

well i have a camera lens but no camera too attach it to will it be OK just to obliterate it then ill take a pic and show that on here along with the video , the sand and bacon i can be very soon :D

here is the first video of my 60 watt laser it just a light bulb the laser melts through the glass and melts one of the metal filament supports in side the bulb

Last edited: