Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

CNI Laser for Europe-Feeler-Powermeasurement added

Ajk

I'm Anthony Kok, 19 Years old. I'm studying mechanical/structural/polytechnical/energy engeneering (depends wich way you translate it) . I live in The Netherlands, i have been pasioned with light technics since i was 5. Finaly i'm able to afford real material such as these lasers.

I have been reading this forum a couple of months now, and saw there were many people knowing Lot and lots about lasers. Since i liked to have a real high quality laser i found here that the lasers from cni were extremly good. Only the leading supplyers such as nova lasers did not combine good prices with afordable shipping. At this point a started to contact CNI, they sold me a PGL-III-A-150mW laser were im very happy with.

Since i'm able to buy more lasers at cni it seemed a good idea to start a group buy. Eventualy i started it at a group buy site (samenkopen.net) in The Netherlands. After a while i thoughd why not at laser pointer forums, If there is a place on the internet were i can find laser enthousiasts it will be there. So that was the start of this topic.

Since i am in europe, and shipping to the US is not that cheap, i would suggest that US citizens just move along, since most weaker lasers are cheaper in the US.

If you are in europe I like to know if you would be interested in buying a CNI pointer.

some of my prices (al in euro's)
GPL-532 also Know as Nova laser x- series

20mW €58,5
30mW €65
50mW €78
80mW €117
100mW €136,5
120mW €169
150mW €201,5

PGL-III-A-532 also Know as Nova laser Alpha-series

10mW €84,5
30mW €104
50mW €117
80mW €130
100mW €156
150mW €208
200mW €273

PGL-III-532

100mW €240.00
150mW €300.00
200mW €360.00

PGL-III-C-532nm Also know als Nova laser Nova series

400mW €740

GPL-473 Blue laser

0.6-2mW €286
2-5mW €351
10mW €416
20mW €585
30mW €676

GLP-593.5 Yellow laser

1-2mW €320

PGL-593.5 Yellow laser

2-5mW €530

Shipping to the UK (and most of EU) would be €12.75
Shipping to the US (and the rest of the world) would be €22.95

If there are any questions do not hesitate to ask.

As i'm not alowed to post URL's i can not add the datasheets, but these can be found on the website of cni laser.

Re: CNI Laser Pointers

its bold to start a group buy on first post lol ;)

tell me about it he didn't even introduce himself :-?

Ajk

Yeah i know it's a bit strange to start out with a group buy.
I have an group buy runing here: samenkopen.net/action_products/571888.
basicly i wonderd if the rest of the world would be interested.

Maybe it had been better to introduce me first :p
I'm Anthony Kok, 19 Years old. I'm studying mechanical/structural/polytechnical/energy engeneering (depends wich way you translate it) . I live in The Netherlands, i have been pasioned with light technics since i was 5. Finaly i'm able to afford real material such as these lasers.

I have been reading this forum a couple of months now, and saw there were many people knowing Lot and lots about lasers. Since i liked to have a real high quality laser i found here that the lasers from cni were extremly good. Only the leading supplyers such as nova lasers did not combine good prices with afordable shipping. At this point a started to contact CNI, they sold me a PGL-III-A-150mW laser were im very happy with.

Since i'm able to buy more lasers at cni it seemed a good idea to start a group buy. Eventualy i started it at a group buy site (samenkopen.net) in The Netherlands. After a while i thoughd why not at laser pointer forums, If there is a place on the internet were i can find laser enthousiasts it will be there. So that was the start of this topic.

On second thought it would have been better to first introduce me here instead of directly starting a group buy. But i won't be able to change that and i still can offer these lasers.

ok glad to meet you Anthony but from what ive seen here most group buys are diy parts and diodes although you may find a few willing try you out

John

john_lawson said:
ok glad to meet you Anthony but from what ive seen here most group buys are diy parts and diodes although you may find a few willing try you out

John

You can do a group buy on whatever forum members are willing to participate in, as long as it has something to do with lasers. ;)

Zom-B

john_lawson said:
Who are you AJK ???
I know Anthony and I reminded him of this forum because I'm busy planning a group DIY using his parts. All I can tell you sceptics is: He's ok.

was my letters too big ?sorry just wanting a little info for the rest of the forum to see otherwise he'll have a very hard time getting anybody to go with his GB

John

Ajk

john_lawson said:
was my letters too big ?sorry just wanting a little info for the rest of the forum to see otherwise he'll have a very hard time getting anybody to go with his GB

John
Well i know it is realy hard to find out if a seller is al good vendor, i had to deal with this when is started to trade with china.

To start it seems better to me to poll if there are people willing to buy these lasers for these prices. Later on i could make a real group buy of this...

Ajk

wickedALEX said:
dos the lasers have an CE marking?
the lasers are ISO-9001, FDA, CE, RoHS and JQA certified :p

Most of them are of none importance for normal consumers, only FDA And CE are usefull some times

whats the price us of a x-100 type shipped to california maybe interested

maybe i said its hard to get quality like nova  

Edit :-X

considering the bluefusion driver group buy results you may need some time to prove yourself with a lot of us, especially at 19.

Nothing personal, but IMHO, on most of the forums I've been in, there are always a couple people that start group buys and the results are not pretty (example noted above). Most are teenagers and most of the time they are newer to that particular forum.

So, you have an uphill battle, but if you are a good guy I hope it works out. Nice to see the variety on the group buy, more options for us is always good!!!!

Those prices are higher than Nova's unless I am computing the whole Euro thing wrong ( I have no idea what the Euro trades at - and lots of folks on here probably won't give this a second glance because they deal with U.S. Dollars, not Euros). Somethings you may want to consider :
1. What will you do in the event of a customs seizure ?
2. What type of warranty do you provide ?
2a. We send YOU the laser, and then you ship it off for replacement ?
2b. We send the laser direct to CNI ?
3. Do you have an FDA license to sell these in the U.S. ?
4. Have you filed an exception request with the FDA ?

That is only a tiny list of the items that should be considered when trying to organize a GB - I got burned big time with the "SenTorch" GB - and there were a TON of people waiting forever for their lasers ! I know, you seem only to want to help out, which is fine - it is not a capitol offense here, honest ! Unless you are dealing with massive quantities of lasers, with iron clad guarantees - I don't think you will get too many nibbles here - sorry.