Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Closed

Re: denton808 sale (a little pic heavy)

ohh i'll take the LPC diodes. I've been meaning to make a red...they are cooler than 445 i think..

JLSE

I've been meaning to make a red...they are cooler than 445 i think..

You sir, have lost your mind :na:

I like red better than 405, but 445 is simply awesome :beer:

yeah but 445 doesn't focus for crap. I want a tight beam that goes forever. Granted, causing skin cancer from 15 feet away is cool too, but my favorite is still red.

I know you don't want to split up your offer but I'll pay $80(shipped) for the first three items.

oh yeah i didn't even bother reading that part lol. Never mind about the diodes then.

oh yeah i didn't even bother reading that part lol. Never mind about the diodes then.

lol. well a bunch of people offered me single offers and someone offered 4 min before you XD but i put in the update to post in the thread for it to count so people know the chronological order of the offers.

the way this thing will work has been updated to buying at least 3 items. quite a number of people still sent me PM's saying they wanted singular items with out aknowledging they understood i preferred all the items to be sold at once. i have taken this into consideration and i will sell to them first if the item doesn't get sold in a bundle. so you can tell me you want a singular item, but if someone is willing to buy a bunch of them, you lose your chance.

so before things get messy i have decided to update the way this thing will be sold and that offers must be put in the thread so people know what is still on the table. also, price competition is meaningless to me as i don't care about competition and it makes things messy. declare you want the item for the price listed and it's yours. you must buy at least 3 items... don't have to buy all.

this update is reflected in the original post. i'm posting this here because a bunch of people didn't read the whole article the first time around. so i hope that 2 chances to view it helps.

I'll take the LPC diodes, 50mw greenie, and the laser shades

i will take the rayfoss 50mW and the O like blu ray pen if you still have them...

pm your PP

i will take the rayfoss 50mW and the O like blu ray pen if you still have them...

pm your PP

the guy above you posted first that he wanted to buy the 50mw.

i'd prefer people to buy at least 3 items at a time. i'll leave the sale open as it is right now, if i see no progress with in a day or 2 then i'll edit the thing. if no one buys the pen, you will have first say if you still want it on its own with out the green.

ok i will take it, if he dont get the green i take that too

PP sent.

Thanks again

I'll take the LPC diodes, 50mw greenie, and the laser shades

I hate your face.

I guess i could stop being a cheap prick and just go buy the diode....btw i got your stuff packaged for shipping denton....Those adapter are simple 7/8" disks rounded on the edges and threaded for a lens. They looks pretty nice though, i shined the shit out of them. One is so polished it almost looks like it has a clear coat on it. I may start selling these with my kits, since they are so easy to build. They look pretty decent on the guidesman hosts as well.

Last edited: