Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

[CLOSED] Starting gas for a pretty good price

Re: Starting gas for a pretty good price [Now shipping]

Started it up. :)
9996-p210.jpg

9997-p210.jpg

I'm happy that the dot is decently bright, it looks a little brighter that my Siemens ~9in tube:D.

Very nice :) it looks nice and happy there. To me they're like a bunch of lively little kids almost. They're pretty hearty for little tubes. I wrote each tubes power output on it, then wrapped them up and packaged them at random. I hope everyone likes them... Before I started this group buy I frequently ended up wondering if it was worth it...if anyone would dive through their multi watt diodes and still look at gas...due to it's low output

Last edited:

Jstr

I received my unit yesterday, fired it up, and it works! Thank you so much, kaiser. I really like it.

+rep!

Very nice :) ........ Before I started this group buy I frequently ended up wondering if it was worth it...if anyone would dive through their multi what diodes and still look at gas...due to it's low output

Yah, my multi... what diodes :). What multi watt diodes? The highest power I have (now:)) is 500mW:D.
Even though they don't have much power gas lasers are still neat though.

Last edited:

Yah, my multi... what diodes :). What multi watt diodes? The highest power I have (now:)) is 500mW:D.
Even though they don't have much power gas lasers are still neat though.

Ha ha I was using a dictation to type that :) fail! It's supposed to say 'multi-watt diode builds' but still not everyone likes paying 30-100 bucks for a tube.

RayJay said:
Hi,

Sorry, I forgot to put the other $25 through! I will send it now.

Also, do you happen to have any of those power supplies spare? Just wondering?

Any more word on that $25.55 ray jay? I haven't received anything. I do have it packaged and ready to be sent out though as soon as you pay. And apparently you're not able to receive PMs anymore...?

Hey UK, RayJay was banned a few days ago. I noticed it in the BIT (info thread).

Looks like you might have a tube up for grabs!

P.s. sell it soon because I have a MG tube I want to sell and I'm waiting for your sale to be done. =P

Ah. I suspected as much. What for I wonder...?

Off the top of my head I think it said "returning banned member" but I could be wrong on that. I hadn't checked the thread in a while so I was looking up several, not just RayJay.

Gotcha. Well I guess in the end I've got another tube up for grabs, but this GB is officially closed then :)

Before I started this group buy I frequently ended up wondering if it was worth it...if anyone would dive through their multi what diodes and still look at gas...due to it's low output

Other than my CNI 589 and JL 473 that I bought in July of last year my recent additions to my collection have been a 594.1 HeNe, 10 mw (40mw max) ML Argon, an 1145P HeNe, and the little tube from this GB. Honestly with the exception of the 520nm diode I got from DTR (for a build I still need to finish) and the new 462nm diodes diode lasers are kinda 'meh' to me right now.

I'll try and measure mine when I get it, but my LPM doesn't like low output lases. Maybe if I cool down the thermopile.

I'll try and measure mine when I get it, but my LPM doesn't like low output lases. Maybe if I cool down the thermopile.

haha. have fun. I wrote everyone's output on the tube. maybe you can use that to check your low output accuracy? :)

Ah. I suspected as much. What for I wonder...?

He was, or was highly suspected to be the scammer tonyt. We now think the burglary story was made up too which would fit as many people made donations to him. Nice little scheme.