Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

CLOSED: Projector - $55 9mm 445nm diodes (0 remaining)

Nah, I'll be sure to use pliers too to make it even faster, short leads are better, right? :evil:

But seriously I was a little too optimistic with my timing. I am getting absolutely hammered with work by my courses but the diodes,etc. should still be in the mail in a reasonable amount of time, especially in comparison to some other GBs I've seen in the past. It was just that this GB went so smoothly (after I decided to move from feeler to gb) that I wanted to keep with the pace, but I am only a college student.

Don't rush the diode removal process.
I can wait !!!!!
Thanks - HMike

Slow and steady is the way to go when dealing with electronic repair or dissection in this case.
Take your time and do it right. No pressure:)

Modules and lens holders have arrived! Thanks DTR :beer:

oBt78KH.jpg

Looking good, things continue to move along at a nice pace.
Thanks for the update. :)

jimdt7

Don't forget the pictures! ;)
Sadly I couldn't jump in this GB since I spend most of my laser budget in lenses! (Planning to sell some though!) :p

Have a nice day,
Jim

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Haha honestly by the time I had gotten the arrays out and put the projector back together, I had completely forgot to. Luckily this projector was actually really simple. I will try to post some pics before I take my iron out for final extraction.

Also, looking forward to receiving my lenses :p . No rush though, of course. This GB is not even comparable to having that many pieces and orders to keep track of by one self.

jimdt7

Susie shipped the lenses two days ago...thus I should have them by next week for sure! :beer:

Good luck with the extraction,
Jim

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Just if they are working. I don't have a LPM nor the time to put each one in a heatsink to make sure that they meet specs (since that was the manufacturer's job).

Thanks for the updates. What test or tests will be run on them?

Whew:beer: That's good news,

Just make sure that when you send them out you package them very good (as I'm sure you will).

:thanks:
Mattronium