Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

CLOSED GITD Laser Shirts AGAIN!

First of all, a HUGE THANK YOU to those of you who have shown interest in this. We've had a handful of fantastic runs of these designs and I gotta say... they are my favorite shirts and hoodies in my closet... honestly... haha

I've received a few questions and some prodding, so here we go. This is not a feeler. I will leave this up until we have enough in the group. This is the 4th run of the glow in the dark version of this classic design!

Polos and Zip Hoodies have the front design on the left chest.
Tees and Hoodies have front design on the center of the chest.

ADDED: Long Sleeve Tees! Regular Polos are a different brand than previous runs and are slightly higher quality.
Also - Youth sizes and women cut tees are available, if you are interested, let me know.

Timeline is thus:
First I take soft orders (no payments).
Second, the group has enough spots: I'll give an extra 2 weeks for any stragglers to get orders in. Shipping calculated and collect payments.
Third, I order the shirts (usually takes 2 weeks to completion).
Fourth, Shirts ship out.
Finally, You should all have your shirts, lighting up any darkened corridor you may wander. :D

Let the list begin! Please review the sizing charts below for SIZE and STYLE.

Member - Size - Type
-------------------------
Dethlore - M - Tee
InfinitusEquitas - Own Polo
starlight - L - Hoodie
starlight - L - Tee
starlight - XL - Tee
BowtieGuy - M - Tee (Front Only)
Photonz - M - Tee
rhd - XL - LSTee (Front Only)
chipdouglas - L - LSTee (Front Only)
Bionic-Badger - XL - Teethestug - L - Hoodie
bdgreenb - L - Tee (Front Only)
bdgreenb - L - Tee (Front Only)

+ $2 for each X from 2XL up to 6XL (a 4XL would be an extra $6.00)

Here are the prices:

ZipHoodie: $42
Hoodie: $36
Polo: $30
HighQuality Polo: $37
TShirt: $20
Long Sleeve Tee: $25
Your Own Items: $8 per side(includes white base and glow in the dark)

These zippers are a little rough, but if you don't mind fiddling with it, they're great jackets. I love the ZipHoodie I have!

SHIPPING IS SEPARATE
U.S. pack/shipping on the last order ranged from $6 - $17 per order (box)
International pack/shipping on the last order ranged from $15 - $20 per order (box)
Higher amount being a heavier box (more shirts/polos/hoodies)

GITD.jpg

GlowGITD.jpg

602304_10150950282922799_1675654462_n.jpg

Regular Polo Sizing Chart
J100Polo.png

High Quality Polo Sizing Chart
K448Polo.png

Tee Sizing Chart
PC61Tee.png

Long Sleeve Tee Sizing Chart
PC61LSTee.png

Hoodie Sizing Chart
PC90H.png

Zip Hoodie Sizing Chart
PC90ZH.png

Last edited:

Re: GITD Laser Shirts AGAIN!

Put me down for an L - Tee please.

Last edited:

You know, at first when I got my last tshirt, I was quite annoyed that the imprint was in the center, but I've since come to like it there a lot.

Need to decide on size but I'm good for at least 2-3 tshirts.

I'm in for a 1 pullover hoodie and 1 t-shirt.

I'm not sure on size because of the size chart though. The chest measurement has me stumped.

Last edited:

I'm in for a 1 pullover hoodie and 1 t-shirt.

I'm not sure on size because of the size chart though. The chest measurement has me stumped.

For the most part, the hoodies fit as you would expect it to: if you wear a medium in most things, then a medium will fit great. I had a medium... but then my wife stole it from me and took in the seams to make it fit her. haha cheeky chick.

For the most part, the hoodies fit as you would expect it to: if you wear a medium in most things, then a medium will fit great.

gotcha .. put me down for medium on both hoodie and t-shirt.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter

Please put me in for 1 med. t-shirt.

:thanks:for organizing the GB, hope we get enough interest this time. I want one of these shirts!

What is the difference between a regular polo and a high quality polo? And how thick is the hoodie? Weather is starting to go downhill over here and was wondering if an awesome laser coat would do the job.

Thanks!

What is the difference between a regular polo and a high quality polo? And how thick is the hoodie? Weather is starting to go downhill over here and was wondering if an awesome laser coat would do the job.

Thanks!

Regular Polo is:
6.1oz
High Density
100% Cotton
Welt Knit Collar resists curling
Wood tone buttons
3 Buttons

High Quality Polo
6.2oz
100% Pima Cotton
Flat Knit Collar and Cuffs
Pearl Buttons
Side Vents
3 Buttons

Those are the "On paper" differences. These regular polos are actually a different brand from the last few runs because the others are discontinued. I think these new regular polos are a slightly higher quality than the old ones. From handling them, the higher quality polos feel softer - just a higher quality thread with more breathing in the side.

Hoodie and Zip Hoodie are a 9 oz 50/50 cotton poly. I LOVE my hoodies and zip hoodie. Even though they're the same weight, I feel the pullover is warmer and are great for hanging around outside in 45-50+ degrees (in dry Utah air anyways). If it's colder than that, I hope you've got more than just a hoodie anyways.

Last edited:

The regular polo is just that - a regular lightweight polo. The high quality polo has softer threads and side venting... I don't personally wear polos, so maybe one of the guys from the last GB could chime in on how it feels?

Ok thanks! And would you happen to have a picture of the hoodie?

rhd

I'd love a long sleeve t-shirt.

Is it possible to get the shirts without the imprint on the back about the "remaining eye" joke? I'm not crazy about that message.

Updated Sizing Charts! Apparently they have SLIGHTLY changed in the past couple years, but I wanted to make sure you had the latest.

Also notice that I added Long Sleeve Tees to the list! I have a Long Sleeve of this design in a stone blue color... and I LOVE it!

I'd love a long sleeve t-shirt.

Is it possible to get the shirts without the imprint on the back about the "remaining eye" joke? I'm not crazy about that message.

Yep sure can! My long sleeve is without the back design too.