Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Cleaning your lasers....

T

timelord

This product is perfect for all small CNI type lasers as the cleaning head is only 6mm in diameter..
No more smears and speckling with this baby, i well recommend this to you all ;)

I'm interested in buying one of these but don't have a credit card so if anyone does a group buy or something I would be able to pay someone through paypal to send me one.

T

timelord

lazerlover said:
I'm interested in buying one of these but don't have a credit card so if anyone does a group buy or something I would be able to pay someone through paypal to send me one.
The UK site takes paypal ;)

Kenom

Timelord,
This is AWESOMe. You should check out the link they have to a .pdf of the testing they did at a university on the effectiveness of this particular device. THEY EVEN TOOK MICROPHOTOS OF THE BEFORE AND AFTER. Of course they used FINGERPRINTS on the lenses to show the effectivness and I'm thinking aaaaah. the coating is being eaten alive! VERY NICE PRODUCT. Thanks for the find.!!!

T

timelord

I will look at the PDF file soon kenom and as for this piece of kit well the results speak for themselves. This piece of kit is worth every penny spent ;)

Kenom

Ok, I'm confused by your post Timelord. Do you endorse or not endorse this product? Piece of kit could be construed as you trying to say feeces without actually saying it. Y'know?

T

timelord

I'm a London boy so this is how we speak LOL!!!
To confirm i endorse this product and think it's the best thing since sliced bread ;D ;D

T

timelord

Kenom said:
RIGHT! product ordered.
Top man ;) you won't regret your decision, not to mention cleaning camera and telescope accessories too :cool:

S

SenKat

Timelord said:
I'm a London boy so this is how we speak LOL!!!
To confirm i endorse this product and think it's the best thing since sliced bread  ;D ;D

Just curious, Timelord - what was the best thing BEFORE sliced bread ? LOL ;D ::)