Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

China shipping problem

ped

Just an update on this..

received this C/O UK Customs..

30mwzo1.jpg

And just got this from the company.

----
Dear peter,
Thank you for your email.
We are writting to inform you that we have refund you .According to
the refund policy of credit card issue bank, there are 20 days terms
on refund processing. Therefore your payment will appear on your
account in 20 days.Please check it later.
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

If you have any other question,please do not hesitate to contact us
and we will do our best to help you.

Best Regards

Sale Team
http://www.monsterheadphoneuk.co.uk

Hey glad to hear you didn't have to bite that 100 pound loss.

And I actually like that your customs confiscate and notify you of the counterfeit product, if not, you wouldn't have known if the product was legit or not. I don't think they do that here in Canada.

sinner

Glad it turned out that way.. These chinese replica's are no where near originals..
Waste of money imo, its better that you got refunded!!
I use iPod 4th Gen's headphones and they are awesome.. Dr-dre's beats are just designed for Bass-Lovers, At those levels of low frequency bass you are most likely to get ear infections due to addiction!! :crackup:

Things

Seriously though, why spend that kind of money on crappy quality headphones with some label slapped on them, when you could get something a whole lot more decent for the same price? Sennheiser has some awesome products within that price range and I can guarantee the sound quality will be much better.

ped

^^ I'll answer that.

The reason was simple. I'm a DJ and have countless pairs of headphones lying round , and most of them are useless for DJ'ing , including the Sennheisers.
I'm also a repair technician, and a customer brought in a pair of Dre Beats Studio headphones for repair (new on/off sw) , I repaired them then tested them...I was blown away by the sound quality, if you havent heard them then dont comment on them, then I realised that apart from the gimmick "designed by Dre" , thier actually made by Monster audio and I've had thier headphones before and they were fantastic.
So, I was on facebook and seen an ad "Dre beats 60% off" , and I thought..its on facebook, gotta be legit right?...no.

And thats how I ended up getting them.