Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

check this BS out...

Lol, you probably could of just sent it in an envelope and say it was a letter. ;D Postage would be $00.25 :D

daguin

Excessive shipping costs are against eBay policy. EBay doesn't make a percentage off of shipping, so some sellers try this to avoid paying eBay their share. If you report it, he should have this taken down.

Peace,
dave

yeah we did that when a guy was trying to sell a rare sport bumper for a bmw 318ti and we were like dude shipping isnt 300 dollars and we ended up reporting him and his listing got taken down

Don't be so hard on the guy. Have you ever been to Caribou, Maine? I used to live there and it's like a third world country as far a mail goes. Once the snow hits (in September) there is no mail service until May when the thaw happens. You should see the condition the poor wretches are in when they finally get their backlog of Playboy, Penthouse, and Hustler magazines. You never heard so many dolphins being waxed. Who knew that there were dolphins in Maine?

Don't freak out on me. I'm being sarcastic. It's way over priced.

FrothyChimp said:
Don't be so hard on the guy. Have you ever been to Caribou, Maine? I used to live there and it's like a third world country as far a mail goes. Once the snow hits (in September) there is no mail service until May when the thaw happens. You should see the condition the poor wretches are in when they finally get their backlog of Playboy, Penthouse, and Hustler magazines. You never heard so many dolphins being waxed. Who knew that there were dolphins in Maine?

Don't freak out on me. I'm being sarcastic. It's way over priced.
your sense of humor is always welcome frothy. actually i thought you were bein serious for about half a second.lol ;D

edit: WHY THE HECK CANT I FIND MY 1/2 INCH DRILL BIT???? lmao

lmao the dude just sent me an email back sayin he was sorry i was missing out on such a good deal and quality product. i gave him aixiz lasers web address. ;D