Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Chaos Emerald Keychain

I didn't get around to measuring the power output, but I did set up my spectrometer, check its calibration and measure the wavelength before I even pressed it. Once I got the Blitz driver set and the module completed, I was up against it to get it in the next day's outgoing mail. Sorry for not measuring the power, but you can likely do that, can't you?

Last edited:
awesome tiny build,i do prefer the smaller builds lately.enjoy the nice green :beer:

What a cute little keychain build, SGD, nicely done! :beer:
Now all you have to do is add it to your sig. :yh:
:gj: +rep!

Thx, Jeff!! I get’er added ASAP

:gj: on your small build...
Now all you have to do is measure
the output power...
Jerry

Yeah, maybe one day I’ll quit buys Laser parts and get more tools :crackup:
Thx, Jerry!!

thats so cool SGD! i cant tell by the pics, is the neg soldered to the outside of the battery board?

Yeah, if you look close ( crappy iPhone quality) there’s a tiny lead just long enough for the outside of the LED-made battery board:)

Thx for lookin, Richie!!

I didn't get around to measuring the power output, but I did set up my spectrometer, check its calibration and measure the wavelength before I even pressed it. Once I got the Blitz driver set and the module completed, I was up against it to get it in the next day's outgoing mail. Sorry for not measuring the power, but you can likely do that, can't you?

Hey, Paul!! You know, it’s totally fine. You did plenty, honestly!! Thank you again!! You’re a terrific guy!!

SGD:beer:

Last edited:
I do feel badly that I didn't measure the output power. I don't even know if you have a meter, so I should have. I'll get the next one. I promise.

BobMc

That is a great little build, well done Shotgun. Finger dexterity is always a good thing. :drool:

I do feel badly that I didn't measure the output power. I don't even know if you have a meter, so I should have. I'll get the next one. I promise.

It’s cool, brother:) maybe I’ll get you to build me an LPC diode into a module one day :crackup: good thing these diodes are cheap. I keep destroying them. Just LED’d another LPC-826... they’re just so damn sensitive. Driving me nuts lol.

That is a great little build, well done Shotgun. Finger dexterity is always a good thing. :drool:

Thx Bob!! This was a challenging build. Good thing it was a case neutral diode. I seem to destroy otherwise:(
SGD:beer: