Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Casio projectors and accessories

HEHE I thought about it but didn't want to piss anyone off with a thread created for the sole purpose of comedy in the B/S/T. I kind of jumped on someone else for doing that a week or so ago.

Do it in the other section.
Some people here need to pull their heads out their *** and just have a good laugh.
I think some one will buy it off you if you do.
i would pay shipping but you would have to burn in your sig so i can prove it was from you.

Yep, too bad I was away and missed it. If you get any more yobresal, I'll take one for sure. I offered more than this and got turned away from someone else.

Why would I, all of the sudden, hate DJHeadie?? :mad:

Just kidding!! :na:

No problem yobresal, best wishes DJHeadie on your new toy!! :D

What did you want out of it jm? i have very specific parts i need, and can live without quite alot of it until...... i take apart this A140 :na:

luke, ill send payment when i get to work in the morning. my double-d comes through at midnight.

:D

I am interested, as everyone, on testing the red LED :D The fan(s) and the TEC for now.

Please let me know if they will be available.

THANKS!!

What did you want out of it jm? i have very specific parts i need, and can live without quite alot of it until...... i take apart this A140

What did you want out of it jm? i have very specific parts i need, and can live without quite alot of it until...... i take apart this A140 :na:.

DjHeadie,

I really appreciate the offer, but I just purchased a whole unit (without the laser diodes) from one of our members (via PM). I owe one, meanwhile +rep for being so thoughtful and kind.

Thanks,
Jose

DjHeadie,

I really appreciate the offer, but I just purchased a whole unit (without the laser diodes) from one of our members (via PM). I owe one, meanwhile +rep for being so thoughtful and kind.

Thanks,
Jose

good to hear! glad that you will have the whole assembly to tinker with, as i already have every last detail done to make the LED into a balls out red murder-stobe (light) and the Tec will be cooling down one of the quad 445's

thanks for the rep, and anytime. shoot me a pm anytime you need anything with some balls :)