Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Casio projectors and accessories

Hey there folks, I have 2 projectors without the laser arrays. Everything else is in tact these are the A130 models. I also have a bunch of casio bags with the remotes and cables that come with the projector. If anyone is interested in any of this stuff please send me a PM.

id be down with some dichro action, since they are semi decent... i would also be interested in one of the LED's, maybe two?
prices?

I am not extracting anything here so if you want the dichros and LED you would need to buy the entire projector. Asking price for that is $50 + shipping.

Thats not a bad price for 50$ you get a led worth 25$ and some great optics well worth 25$
The psu and othe components as well as some top notch fans, and FS mirrors common guys you should be eating these up.

daguin

At $50 that is a steal! The dichros alone are being sold for that price in some groups. This is a much better deal than my extracted "Bits N Bobs" You will NOT be disappointed with what you are going to get out of one of these projectors at this price

Buy them now, before someone from another forum stops in.

Peace,
dave

Thats not a bad price for 50$ you get a led worth 25$ and some great optics well worth 25$
The psu and othe components as well as some top notch fans, and FS mirrors common guys you should be eating these up.

The fans in these projectors are freaking insane. They are about an inch and a half cubed, but they move more air than anything I've ever seen before.
I have a set of these fans from a projector cooling my argon laser, they are that bad-ass :p

I keep threatening to sell my empty projectors, but I just can't! There are too many fun parts in there!

I am not extracting anything here so if you want the dichros and LED you would need to buy the entire projector. Asking price for that is $50 + shipping.

sorry luke, misunderstood.

put one aside for me? i get paid on friday.

Sure thing DJ. That makes both sold. Lots of bags and accessories remain.

you ever realized that anything you put up here for sale goes in a heartbeat? too funny.

Hmm i wonder if Yobresal took and burned in "LPF" into the toast if it would sell...

I have a piece of paper I burned LPF into, is anyone interested in that?
fb44b009.jpg

I'll start the bidding at 4.45 dollars :D