Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Casio Projector Parts

I got my projector form yobresal and took it right apart! These things are a treasure trove! Optics all over the place....lets not forget the LED!!!
I didn't document the entire process but did take some pics along the way for anyone that is interested in the parts.

This is the color wheel to get green from the projector
a140%20projector
[/URL][/IMG]

Some sort of multiple mirror set-up for focusing the image
a140%20projector
[/URL][/IMG]

The Main sensor
a140%20projector
[/URL][/IMG]

a140%20projector
[/URL][/IMG]

a140%20projector
[/URL][/IMG]

The LED
a140%20projector
[/URL][/IMG]

a140%20projector
[/URL][/IMG]

Some pics of all the lens and parts
a140%20projector
[/URL][/IMG]

a140%20projector
[/URL][/IMG]

a140%20projector
[/URL][/IMG]

a140%20projector
[/URL][/IMG]

a140%20projector
[/URL][/IMG]

a140%20projector
[/URL][/IMG]

a140%20projector
[/URL][/IMG]

This is the Dichro set-up...I haven't pulled the lens and Dichros out yet...kind of fun the way it is now. The Dichros are the two
flat plates on the right facing each other. The color is from ambient light.
a140%20projector
[/URL][/IMG]

a140%20projector
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

Morgan

Hey 532, can you resize those pics please. I, and others, have to constantly scroll left to right to read the text as the photos won't fit on one page. I would do it for you but there are a few of them. 1024 x 768 pixels is too large a format, the forum asks for 800 x 600 please. I'll be able to check out the thread properly then.

Thanks in advance.

M
:)

I tried to resize them but for some reason it didn't go through, so here are the Thumbs of them...clicking on one will take you to my album.
Sry for the trouble Morgan;)

Morgan

Thanks for the effort 532, it's appreciated and certainly easier to view.

The size thing on photos is a tricky one as some can view all at once, some can't. I'm one of the ones that can't I'm afraid. It might seem like I have a stick up my a$$ about it lately but I'm hoping the message will filter through. No offense here at all.

There are some fancy bits there. I may just have to PM you...

Thanks again.

M
:)

DTR

I have a couple of projectors but I am going to wait until Yobresal sells his before I list them unless it is better to part them out.:beer:

Kevlar

It's like a grab bag of goodies!!

532 with envy, I know there are a lot of people who know what everything pictured is but I have not been fortunate enough to get a whole projector. Some of the pictures are self explanatory but some stuff I have know idea what it is or used for. :thinking:

If its not too much trouble, could you provide some details with the pictures?

put up some half labels there Kevlar....the real goods are the Dichros and LED...of course the lens are great and very useful...the color wheel i'll have to play with some :wave:

Kevlar

Thanks!! :thanks:

Man, with a heatsink like that, that LED must be awesome. :drool: I saw a video of someone who harvested it and was lighting matches with it. :eg:

It is the PT-54 from Luminous. It is rated for ~700 lumens at 634nm at ~8A.

Re: ***** Projector Parts

Anyone have any info on the tec found in the pt54 led?

Re: ***** Projector Parts

Your second pic is a small four sided tube made out of mirrors, its right before the DLP chip in your third pic. The mirror tube is most likey used to mix up the rgb light coming from the laser, led and wheel so that the entire chip can be saturated with "white" light.