Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Case for lasers?

MajorLazor

Anyone know of a small case that could hold a couple of lasers? Maybe something that has customizable foam cutouts inside?

Many here have repurposed other cases for this. I don't have any links currently, but it has been posted here before now. You might try searching to find them.

GSS

Like I said you should be able to find a few of the basic models in stores. Walgreens, Walmart, and I saw one in my local CVS like I had mentioned.. For as low as $12 to $15 on some it's a nice safe box..

BUCKEYE!!!!
(Im from Canton)

How big do you need?---- I have some I sell W/ a laser purchase==the larger is big enough for several lasers-- comes w/ pick n pluck foam insert-- water resistant (O-rings)== lockable (locks not included) they are clones of Pelican Cases.. @ 1/2 the price..

Proton

You could use a camera carrying case or modify a briefcase/carrying case if you don't wanna spend any money

Google search Plano containers. Super cheap, plenty strong for HH lasers. I store several in a medium size Plano pistol case. I use a Plano tackle box for laser parts and odds and ends.
SGD🥃