Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Case for lasers?

MajorLazor

Anyone know of a small case that could hold a couple of lasers? Maybe something that has customizable foam cutouts inside?

paul1598419

Many here have repurposed other cases for this. I don't have any links currently, but it has been posted here before now. You might try searching to find them.

GSS

You can find these anywhere from CVS, to Walmart. Some have foam inserts depending the needs and you can cut the foam to the shape of the lasers.

GSS

Like I said you should be able to find a few of the basic models in stores. Walgreens, Walmart, and I saw one in my local CVS like I had mentioned.. For as low as $12 to $15 on some it's a nice safe box..

hakzaw1

BUCKEYE!!!!
(Im from Canton)

How big do you need?---- I have some I sell W/ a laser purchase==the larger is big enough for several lasers-- comes w/ pick n pluck foam insert-- water resistant (O-rings)== lockable (locks not included) they are clones of Pelican Cases.. @ 1/2 the price..

Proton

You could use a camera carrying case or modify a briefcase/carrying case if you don't wanna spend any money

Shotgundrums

Google search Plano containers. Super cheap, plenty strong for HH lasers. I store several in a medium size Plano pistol case. I use a Plano tackle box for laser parts and odds and ends.
SGD🥃