Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Capsiplex Pills Lose Weight

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really think you can lard those Pills while you live your life as you always did it ?
There is only one Pill out there help you loosing some weight.
It is defenetly not a good advice but we talking about Pills. The Pill is called Extasy. If you have a good one at a House Club you can't stop shaking your ass and keep dancing all night long. In my twentys i lost up to 4 Kilo in a Night. No Joke. But not only loosing weight. You will lose friends. So dont do it. Or not so often :whistle:
Xenical could help, but you have to wear Pampers while you swallow them. Or ask your Doc about shorten your stomach.

Last edited:

Fenzir

Ooh, I hate the subject of dieting pills. Truth is, they will disrupt your hormone levels so bad! Some of them work, but A LOT of them are more negative than positive.

Try eating healthy, it's gotten a lot cheaper especially if you own a garden. I have a nice 14x14 set up I made with my dad as a kid at home. At least $300 of fruit every year, minimal maintnance... pretty worth it.

I was raised a vegetarian but now I eat 4 or 5 ounces of meat a week but am always hungry x.x

But a big thing, perhaps more than anything else is high end exercising. Try jogging as far as you can in one session and then find a route slightly shorter than that (preferably a circle to get back home!).

Try jogging every 3 days. If you find yourself bored, try every other day. Eventually, you will get comfortable to running every day and not even feeling sore.

After a while on that same course, stop halfway through and try sprinting for 30 steps then a slow jog for 30 steps. Do this 3 times in a row then walk for 10 steps, allowing for full polarization to occur.

Don't expect to be usain bolt on your first session either, jogging is a year round thing too (atleast where I live)! But when there's snow on the ground, forget it.

Here in Canada, we got 4 flavOurs of pop-tarts while in USA you have 20.

>.<

" ... four miles of tubing in your stomach ... that's four miles at 1 mile an hour ... this means that none of the food that reaches your stomach is ever really fresh ... "

:eek:

here's how to lose fat the easy way.
buy this:
http://www.onlinebouwmarkt.nl/winkel/images/uploads/65.jpg
Then make a very tough door, or maybe you have one of these already. make sure its the only door to get in or out. unlock the thing you just bought, then throw away the keys outside of your house. also leave any device of communication there. then go into the room with the lock and lock it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.