Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

Can't open a topic in trade zone

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoeid

Yesterday i've try to open my wtb topic, a pop up say that are in verification by a mod.
Normally how many time this take?

Updates and maintenance are periodically performed here to keep everything running smooth & speedy, whenever you see a 'maintenance, brb' message the downtime usually isn't longer than 5 minutes

:beer:

can u explain to me why i can not see him yet?
now i try to repost the topic is a good idea?

No it's not. Don't try posting a second time.

The BST board is moderated. All threads created required mod approval.

Unfortunately this can take a little while. If it's still not up by tomorrow, message a moderator.

Last edited:
I completely misread his question the 1st time, I apologize. Thanks for correctly answering him IE

I would like to apologize because yesterday evening I've created a duplication of the topic so I would like you add only that from the earliest date.
:yabbem:

I completely misread his question the 1st time, I apologize. Thanks for correctly answering him IE

Anytime :beer:

(Happens to be all the time too :o)

I would like to apologize because yesterday evening I've created a duplication of the topic so I would like you add only that from the earliest date.
:yabbem:

Don't worry. Once the thread is approved, you will be able to edit it in anyway you like, and add on any questions, requests, etc,.

yea, but i'm talking about that yesterday evening i've create a 2nd topic same to the first.
and i'm asking if you (or someone like a mod) can delete the oldest.

I just approved the thread, sorry for the delay, but all threads in the Buy/Sell/Trade section have to be manually approved by a member of the forum staff and sometimes a thread gets missed. If it seems to be taking too long to be approved feel free to PM any staff member.

EDIT: I deleted the older one

Last edited:
Dude, look at the date the last post was made in this thread, or are you fully aware of that and trolling with necro posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back