Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Can someone make me an Instagram Account?

USAbro

Okay guys I have a goofy question.

I was hoping that somebody who is honest could do something for me. My android emulator is not working right now for making an instagram account. Instagram says my ip is flagged as using an open proxy. So I was wondering if someone here could make me an account with info I provide you, and then not steal the account info and not log in yourself haha.

If anyone has a little bit of time to do so, let me know as it would help greatly.
You can pm me if your willing.

-USAbro

After all the crap you've posted as of late, are you really so surprised that no one wants to have their IP associated with you?

In reference to one of your other posts... it's a rotten banana that needs to be thrown out.

USAbro

I'm LMAO! Someone is helping me right now tho. Someone very nice.

It's not like they can't use a proxy.

Last edited:
Good for them, but your response is just more of an indication that the banana has turned brown.

I told USAbro I might be able to make an account for him but it seemed suspicious with all his IP & proxy stuff.

Im not an internet smart guy but I know what a proxy is(change IP address/sometime use to get on CNI since I have AT&T :D) and don't want to get into trouble since IIRC he mentioned him being banned off Instagram. It's not that I don't want to help you USA but I don't want to risk anything, sorry.

-Alex

Last edited:

USAbro

No I wasn't banned off Instagram. I've never been on there. It's just because I'm doing on my computer using an emulator called bluestacks, if has flagged bluestacks IP as a proxy. Everybody online is complaining about it too. It's just annoying but I've never been on instagram as I don't have a phone!

Haha whatever, Clansley was nice enough to do it tho. Good grief tho, I get too much hate. Whatever, I'm glad this is a forum. :wave:

Last edited:
This is the stupidest load of rancid, festering rotten crap I've ever read.

You get too much hate because you constantly post utter garbage like this. Why you haven't been banned yet is far beyond me. Myself and many, many others are sick and tired of seeing this crap.

BUT he did get a post count bump of six and joined the 'triple post club'

Teenager behavior can be very confusing - my son has transformed into another being!
It can be a hard and confusing time for them too. [Although I don't recall being like this!]

All that said, this is a laser forum, it's not home/school so the reactions here are likely to match those in the rest of the world (and may even be required for their development).
But don't be surprised if the teens ignores it, for now. :beer:

As someone who openly admits to opening up multiple accounts, and using TOR (don't make me laugh, please) I wouldn't touch you with a 10 foot bargepole.

Who cares if someone uses TOR? I've used it. It still isn't a bad idea to use it even if you think the government isn't spying on you.