Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Cajunlasers.com 10% off for forum members

I have been getting quite a number of pieces I need for my laser builds from Clif and I must say that out of about $240 worth of parts only two parts were not up to his usual par. The issues were not at all his fault so I do not pin them on him. He handled it great and immediately offered a refund (of which I haven't gotten around to as of yet XD). The one issue makes absolutely no change in my belief that Clif sells top notch products at very reasonable rates. He certainly takes care of his fellow LPF members with that generous 10% off and amazing bulk deals.

Another major thing I like is from everything he sells, you can make a whole stack of lasers and each one can have something different. This allows you to customize your laser to exactly the way you want it. Flexibility like this isn't easy to come by from a single seller.

Cajunlasers is and will remain first on my list of suppliers for many of my parts.

I absolutely love your products sir! This is the 2nd time Ive ordered from you and Im already stoked to get the package. Thanks clif!

I have built 5 lasers now using at least one cajunlasers part in each(one laser is all cajunlasers parts) and so far they all work perfect. I get stuff so often that I have a feeling Clif would getting sick of mailing crap to me if he weren't being paid :p

DJNY

Awesome shop!

Many very interesting parts for DIY :beer:

Got my package today.... Very happy with the heatsink, focus adapter and driver!

Thanks Clif!

Received my replacement driver today, Very well packaged as always :)

Thanks again!

I recently had a small issue with an item I purchased from Clif being DOA and he was cool enough to send a replacement for the part and for other materials used up when working with the DOA part. Once again I am extremely pleased with dealing with Clif and as usual his shop is run to the highest standards.

Update: I just finished a new build from clif's shop that included two IRON4D 700mA drivers, a Mitsu 500mW diode, and an Ultrafire WF-602C host. The resulting laser is a real micro that pushes 873mW of 638nm awesomeness. The new driver boards let you get super high output 638nm out of tiny single 16340 cell hosts.

Last edited: