Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

by far the nicest man ever

he's the only one i stay in touch with now that ive ended my laser hobby... nicest guy ive ever met!

idk if it's allowed, but i think someone should start up a little fund (via paypal).. where we can donate to buy greg a gift of some sort? anyone interested?

Things

He's not leaving for good as far as i know, he still posts everynow and then. Oh and there is paypal donations on his site i think

S

SenKat

Well, I REALLY do not know what to say about all of this....other than THANKS for the kind words, folks ! I can hardly believe this thread was started about me just doing the right thing :) At any rate, yes...the rumors are true, although I TRIED to just kinda quietly fade out of LPF, I see that is not possible ! I am leaving this site to go elsewhere, and will not post after this one post. The site has changed to the point where I no longer wish to take part in it, and will take my comments, etc elsewhere. I am leaving my profile here so my email is readily available, and High Octane's new joint is where I choose to hang my hat. I have spent lots of time simply healing after my back surgery, and am currently at about 85% capacity of my normal self....no more pain from the back, except the surgery discomfort....it is incredible to experience ZERO pain for hte first time in a LONG time ! I thank all of you for everything, I was definitely NOT trying to make this a drama-filled post, but regardless, it is my last one. This place can survive fine without me I am sure, I am moving on to a different place to help them get up and running now.
c0ldshadow, don't delete or edit this post please, regardless of how you may feel about me or my posts. Thanks ! See you all around, the stores are still open, and I monitor my EMAIL - NOT PM'S FROM HERE !!! :) :) Cya !

Greg

SenKat said:
Well, I REALLY do not know what to say about all of this....other than THANKS for the kind words, folks !  I can hardly believe this thread was started about me just doing the right thing :)  At any rate, yes...the rumors are true, although I TRIED to just kinda quietly fade out of LPF, I see that is not possible !  I am leaving this site to go elsewhere, and will not post after this one post.  The site has changed to the point where I no longer wish to take part in it, and will take my comments, etc elsewhere.  I am leaving my profile here so my email is readily available, and High Octane's new joint is where I choose to hang my hat.  I have spent lots of time simply healing after my back surgery, and am currently at about 85% capacity of my normal self....no more pain from the back, except the surgery discomfort....it is incredible to experience ZERO pain for hte first time in a LONG time !  I thank all of you for everything, I was definitely NOT trying to make this a drama-filled post, but regardless, it is my last one.  This place can survive fine without me I am sure, I am moving on to a different place to help them get up and running now.
c0ldshadow, don't delete or edit this post please, regardless of how you may feel about me or my posts.  Thanks !  See you all around, the stores are still open, and I monitor my EMAIL - NOT PM'S FROM HERE !!!  :) :)  Cya !

Greg

Truely sorry to see you go Greg... I am sure that noone here will ever forget you.... although you will not even see this post...

Goodbye! :'(