Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Buying handheld laser Chicago

Arshus

I vouch for IQS and yobresal. You will not be dissapointed with either. You'll have the laser 3 days after payment usually.

-Sal

Tonga

IM looking for a laser around 200mW or more.

Willing to meet and buy.

Dont want to try and Ebay one.
Worried that i might not get it because of Law rules and stuff like that.

Chicago has a lot of laser light to aircraft problems with the violations increasing each year to date.
If you don't mind me asking since you seem to be new to lasers, what do you plan on doing with the laser that you are looking to buy? Also if it is over 5mW in power you should be looking into laser shades to protect your own eyesight as well as others around where you will be using such a laser. O-like has such protective shades depending on the choice of wavelength.

Fosho

I Ordered a pair of protective glasses couple days ago actually. Just looking for a laser now.
I want to collect them.
Start off slow.
Want a nice glass display box with them inside.
i think it would look nice =]

Where in Chicago? ..that's why I clicked on this thread :beer:

ahh you're in the city, I see... So from the abovelisted suggestions, are you any closer to knowing what you might want?

Fosho

200mw or stronger laser.
dont really know much info about them.
But looking for a 445 or a 532.

Well you have a lot to choose from, especially after searching this forum. There's lots of places to buy from (mosty china, expect up to a month before delivery though) OR there's a ton of information here to start building your own. My apologies if someone above has already linked that thread :D