Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Buying from LivinLoud

On the 25th of February I placed an order of a ms-ssw host 2.5W 445nm
It cost me 275 dollars which I thought was reasonable considering he threw in some nice little extras ;) the delivery was quick and when I say that I mean it! 9 DAYS from Florida to the obscure hills of northwest England! And my box was opened by customs:eek:
I must say I'm pleased with the quality of the laser, everything seems to be in order I guess I'll have to thank sinner for that:D
---
The thing I am most pleased about is LivinLouds attitude. He is going through a rough patch at the moment and he still answered all my pesky questions swiftly and with detail. All my worries were put to ease and when it arrived at my door step I just wanted to hug him :p
-----
I shall make a review in due time, however in the meantime I will update if anything goes wrong?

THANKS SEAN!!:D

Yes Sean is going through a tough patch right now and I am sure we all wish him a speedy recovery. I was really inspired with his recent thread about "Joy" I have made a couple of purchases from him in the last 6 weeks, one lot has arrived here in OZ already and the other is on its way. A pleasure to do business with you Sean.

the box was opened by customs? Ha - too bad they can't do anything about it. Were there any notes inside of signs of tampering?

No, the goggles box was damaged, and there was little scratching on the focus adapter.
No batteries mean they can't do anything about it :)

Naz,

I wasn't expecting this but trust me, you brought a big smile to my face! Wish I could have hand delivered it and got that hug :D

I'm actually kinda surprised customs opened it but glad it got there in one piece. I really wish I could have sent batteries and a few more things with the laser but I wanted to pad it extra well so packing supplies took up the extra room. Especially now since I am selling the rest of them but don't worry I'm tossing around an idea or two to give you a little something extra extra special if you do purchase one of the other lasers you PM'd me about. BTW the safety glasses included cover 405-532nm pretty darn well. Those were my friends/family personal pair so they have been tested and work well. I wouldn't put my friends or families vision at risk, they mean a lot to me :D

For those who are interested in the "joy" post that Shane mentioned: http://laserpointerforums.com/f57/i-choose-joy-join-me-pimpinjoy-battle-88218.html (not to thread jack or anything but I think its something that will bring a smile or change your view of having a bad day)

Naz, if you encounter any problems just let me know. I don't think you ever should since its a solid laser but I'm always here if you do. I'll PM you my personal email since I might not be on here as much since I might be moving back home in the next few months but I check email daily. Light up the night sky for me ;)

Thanks again for the kind words :beer:
Sean

EDIT: The goggle box, do you mean like one side was crumpled a little and the box was torn back some? I believe that is the box I sent and if so that was from me when I first bought those and struggled to open them :( I hope they arrived in one piece, if not let me know and I'll send back some money or work something out with you.

Just a FYI, since it is a machined aluminum host it will show scratching or "dulling" after handling for a while. It is possible to take a polish and put the shine back into the host with a little elbow grease. It was fully polished a few months ago but as the "shine" wore off, idk I kinda liked the look of seeing the machined marks. Trust me it will buff out and become a mirror if you want it to. Any questions on what to use just PM or email me, I will always provide "customers" with support

Last edited:
Aaaw Sean,
That was so sweet. You've brought hope to my patients all the way from America. I couldn't ask for anything better!
Looking to purchase some more lasers as time goes on, hopefully you'll get better soon.
Xx
Naz

Show them the Pimpin Joy song and it will continue to bring a smile and hope to them, its how I start off every morning. Pimpin Joy is a movement, a celebration dedicated to the people that are fighting Cancer or other difficulties in life but choosing to find & spread joy in their daily lives!