Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

buying 100mw green laser

drevil

So I read the guide to buying your first green laser. I would like to spend about $75. I was looking at rayfoss but from what I have read O-like seems to have better quality. any recommendations would help. I will appreciate this as I see many others asking.

I just bought a Rayfoss RF532-100mW-FLX on Aug 19, 2010 Feona said it would ship on or before Aug 21, 2010 and sent tracking number so far no info from speed post on shipment. I will keep you posted.

just as i posted the above I get an email back from Feona:

"Sorry for the late!

We have handed over the parcel to the post agent after checking the parcel is waiting the cargo to Singapore post center. Due to the heavy rain recently there are some area in flood here which caused the delay.

Post agent told parcel is trackable online tmorrow. Please check accordingly.

Sorry again for the inconvenience caused!

Thanks and regards,
www.rayfoss.com
Faona"

So I read the guide to buying your first green laser. I would like to spend about $75. I was looking at rayfoss but from what I have read O-like seems to have better quality. any recommendations would help. I will appreciate this as I see many others asking.

I have never purchased from o-like or rayfoss.I strongly encourage you to obtain a IR filtered laser.If the maker omits something as inexpensive as an IR filter, one can only wonder what other design compromises were made.IR is dangerous...you won't blink from it....and it will burn your retina if you burn up close with a cheap laser and goggles that only filter green.

Just my 2 cents and good luck!

Last edited:
The follow was just posted to SINGPOST:

Posting Date: 27-8-2010
Despatch No.: 0

Status Date Origin Destination/Transit Status
27-8-2010 Registered Mail Section INFORMATION RECEIVED
For Official Use Only:

* Status is accurate as of Thursday, 26 August 2010.

I'm selling my o-like gatlin water-proof and focusable 100mW green, and i can sell it for $75 shipped since i bought it for $100+ shipping. I made a review on the forum for it, and I got a youtube video, the url: YouTube - 100mW green laser

If you need pic's you can pm and I can take current pic of the laser now, because I rarely ever used it since I first unboxed it, It's still packed in the tin box in the video.

My Laser is on it's way. New tracking info

Your item left SINGAPORE, SINGAPORE on August 28, 2010. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

IsaacT

I actually bought a Laser from Rayfoss too....I ordered on August 25th, they said that they would ship on or before the 27th, and as of August 30th it is with HK UPS, and apparently the batteries were causing trouble with the UPS so they are reshipping via airmail now....I'll update when they give me a new tracking number and when I get it.

On another note, that Gatling Laser looks badass!

EDIT: Received on September 3rd

Last edited:
heY wannaburnstuff your tracking # is an HK shipping number mine is SG # Singapore....which laser did you buy?

heY wannaburnstuff your tracking # is an HK shipping number mine is SG # Singapore....which laser did you buy?
It will depend on which company they are dropshipping the item from as some are dropshipped from Hong Kong, some from mainland China and others from Singapore or Taiwan.

New Tracking Info:

Arrival at Unit, September 04, 2010, 8:02 am, PAYSON, AZ 85541
Foreign International Dispatch, August 28, 2010, 11:21 am, SINGAPORE, SINGAPORE

First time i ever had tracking with no tracking inbetween send and recieve.

Just got back from the post office will post later