Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

buyers beware: BlueFusion fraud

Re: BlueFusion buyers ?

danq said:
  • and:
  • keep your buyers updated on the status of their transaction
  • and be truthful about the status
  • don't promise a ship date that you can't meet
  • do ship when promised
  • email your buyer immediately when you ship!

AGREED, most wholeheartedly.

Like I say in damned near every third post - communications is the key to success, and to not having an entire forum wanting to take turns with a blackjack in a closed room :(

i apoligies for the rather blatant attack on bluefusion on a thread where he is selling stuff to recover.

cybob101 said:
i apoligies for the rather blatant attack on bluefusion on a thread where he is selling stuff to recover.

That's human of you, and I KNOW it was tough to say it - the only thing I can think of is if I were in his shoes - how freaked out I would be, owing money to everyone, and not able to sell anything to pay them back :( That is the source of MY compassion - that mental image. Granted, it may not work for everyone, but it works for me :)

And i was thinking to buy this from him;

Diode: 405nM PHR-803T
2xAAA-NiHM powered (rechargeable AAA's)
Average Output; +80mW
Housing; DX30? Silver,Aluminium or Black are prefered.
Switch;Clicky switch (Glow in the dark) Avoid Push button one's.
Custom Mod; Rangedunits (Engraved)
Adjustable focus is a plus.(For best Mrad.)
Power Graph Over 60 Seconds.

Basicly i want a personalized 80mW+ Blue-Ray Lasers. That run's off AA's or AAA's, if you guys has anything to add to that lasers tell me ;).
Il think il wait a little for BlueFusion to fix his things..He seem very busy at the moment.

BlueFusion said:
Everyone to whom I owe money will get it back. If someone bought stuff from me, the money would go into my paypal and go a way towards a positive balance and me being able to refund people.

Glad to hear it.

BlueFusion said:
Everyone to whom I owe money will get it back. If someone bought stuff from me, the money would go into my paypal and go a way towards a positive balance and me being able to refund people.

have you considered getting a real job? there's not much money in selling lasers... definitely not enough to support someone financially..

its better to not need the money and sell lasers as a hobby or for fun. if you need the money so bad it doesn't sound like much fun..

just my $0.02

sk8er4514 said:
[quote author=BlueFusion link=1212435374/12#14 date=1212553542]Everyone to whom I owe money will get it back. If someone bought stuff from me, the money would go into my paypal and go a way towards a positive balance and me being able to refund people.

have you considered getting a real job? there's not much money in selling lasers... definitely not enough to support someone financially..

its better to not need the money and sell lasers as a hobby or for fun. if you need the money so bad it doesn't sound like much fun..

just my $0.02[/quote]
He is a high school student by age. Besides, he is not old enough to have a real job.

danq

Now more than a week past the most recent "it should be on its way" (what an understatement that is).

The only reasonable conclusion is that I was scammed, and that Bluefusion does not intend to send the barrel I bought.

He may very well have gotten into this mess accidentally - but he is not acting honorably to get out of it - he is acting like a common scammer, fraudulently selling things without delivering them. I have changed the name of this topic accordingly.

danq

BlueFusion said:

It's true - if you buy something from him it will go to his balance, and help him out - just don't think you'll get anything in return. You may as well just send him a donation.

It has been 2 weeks since Blue posted that, and I still have not received anything.

He has not responded to my recent emails. Anybody who buys anything from him at this point is an even greater fool than I was.

DanQ

It is definitely a mistake, not to mention a lie, to say something is on its way when it's not, which is probably the greatest failing of BlueFusion.

Heh, and I never managed to get my BF drivers to work properly and am not sure it actually would.

Sorry to bring this back up (its only been 2 days since the last post though), but I just thought Id like to remind bluefusion that my 250mw green portable still has not arrived. I just want basically what everyone else said: the truth. Has it been sent yet, and by what speed (ground shipping, etc.), and about when do you expect it to arrive.

I also want everyone to know that bluefusion is a great guy and im SURE he is not trying to scam anyone. He just ran into some trouble with finances and maybe made some bad choices with payment. I have full faith in him that he will fix the problem, and i hope all of this trouble doesnt diminish his reputation or sales.

GL Blue