Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Buy one laser- get 62 for free!

You didn't say, but was this an eBay purchase? I was wondering which of the eBay sellers it was if in fact it was eBay. And you didn't say which laser either. It could turn out to be a winfall for you as the cost of shipping them back may not be worth the cost to them.

It was from Aliexpress, It is a no name generic laser. I liked the host on it!

laser2_zpsywnzfini.jpg
[/URL]http://[/IMG]

Sure. You could sell them for the same price and free shipping in the states and make about $370.00 profit. :D

Cool. What wavelength is it? Do you know, or at least the color?

Ok! UPDATE: It seems my original order of one 532nm laser is still on the way!! LOL!
After testing a few of the lasers from the box, they are all unmarked 650nm and they are all unfocused, the lenses needed to be closer to the diode. Fortunately the lenses are not glued and can be easily threaded in closer to the diode and focused!

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Some of them could be used as hosts for builds using other diodes, that is if you end up keeping them. :D

I would consider the eBay thing as it would be a nice windfall for you. That is, of course, if you don't send them back.

Some of them could be used as hosts for builds using other diodes, that is if you end up keeping them. :D

I am thinking of using some of them as free gifts for anyone who donates ten dollars or more to this forum! This will only happen, if after two months from today, the seller does not reclaim this merchandise. I will let everyone know, if and when it happens!

I am going to keep a couple for myself and for upcoming projects! :beer:

Benm

Oh well, perhaps someone put the wrong label on the box, shit happens, usually not to your advantage but in this case you seem to be the lucky buyer.

You mention that they are red lasers, any idea on the power output on them?

If they are low powered ones (say 100 mW or less) they probably will not want them shipped back. Sending a box like that back to china could easily cost $100, and those things probably cost little than a couple of dollars each for them to get.

Technically they'd also have to do QC on all of it before restocking it and such, which is simply not worth the effort. I guess there is someone else pretty pissed off though, waiting for 60 odd red laser pointers yet receiving a single green :D

You could sell them off - no idea what they would be worth, but probably not the postage to europe, so domestically perhaps?

Oh well, perhaps someone put the wrong label on the box, shit happens, usually not to your advantage but in this case you seem to be the lucky buyer.

You mention that they are red lasers, any idea on the power output on them?

If they are low powered ones (say 100 mW or less) they probably will not want them shipped back. Sending a box like that back to china could easily cost $100, and those things probably cost little than a couple of dollars each for them to get.

Technically they'd also have to do QC on all of it before restocking it and such, which is simply not worth the effort. I guess there is someone else pretty pissed off though, waiting for 60 odd red laser pointers yet receiving a single green :D

You could sell them off - no idea what they would be worth, but probably not the postage to europe, so domestically perhaps?

When i get my new LASERBEE LPM i will check the power, i am thinking they are under 100mw.

I can't believe that mother load made it through customs. That's just nuts. I'm interested to see how the host tears down.

Radim

Great surprise. What if that happens with my Opto coming? :D No way, but I'm just joking. :crackup:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Wow, that's a mistake and a half. I would say that someone obviously can't count, but they failed at one. 0...63? :thinking: :D
Enjoy your 63 lasers. :beer:
One for each LPF member who is on? :whistle:

LOL! I ordered a LASERBEE LPM from Jerry a few days ago, i am hoping for a case of those as well!!! :drool:
Gee.. I hope my shipper didn't screw up....:eek:
Thanks for your order...:beer:

BTW... I tried to PM you but am locked out.

Looks like someone mixed up Laser orders and
shipping labels...

Did that once a few years ago and sent a Deluxe
LaserBee II instead of a 2.5W USB.
Heavy Booze Party weekends never pay. Let the
customer keep it and sucked it up.

Jerry

Last edited: