Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Bunch of stuff on PL that might interest some.

Hope this doesn't violate any rules on here, but There is a thread over on PL with a number of items for sale.

They are a laser company (LIVE laser systems) in Austria that appears to have fallen on bad times and are selling some of their backroom products.

What caught my attention was the 594 HeNe with a decent price and a high quality spectrometer 1nm resolution, not cheap of course, but great for what it is.

I have no affiliation with them, in fact, I bought a 500 mw green DPSS from them which is still waiting to ship.

HOWEVER, keep in mind Austria is not currently allowing shipments to the USA. So it might be a little while if you live in US.

Hello!
The post isn´t shipping to US - Fedex etc. do , but the shipping costs are way higher!
BR,
Phillip

NP withstuff from Riccardo (Minamoto Kobayashi, Italy)
Fed Ex about 5 days--
Packaged like it was the Hope Diamond..
I could not be any more happy than I am now!

len

EDIT FYI

He (Phil)sure has a BUNCH of great items.. pics are first class too.
BEST WISHES Phil

jUST in case you do not know -
scanner sets are made afaik 3 'ways' ones for the PJ opening from the right another for left and
and some PJs have the opening in the center. check before you buy.

a very few can go both ways-- IIRC Pangolins 506 are able to be swicthed to either side.

ps I got a week timeout for posting a link to 'you know who'

'can't we ALL just get along???'

Last edited:
I think I am CON_FUSE_ED.
Both Riccardo and Phillip have good deals.. I am buying from both.