Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Building a simple white laser, possible or unrealistic?

ah yes you are right... but I can't find a video of that 7 in 1 version... I would like to see that in action ... there aren't even decent photos of it .....

if someone has found some pls share :p:can:

Yeah but that's the 3in1 version. They offer now on their website a 7in1 version...

The one in the video is an old prototype i guess.

kucito

what is the price of the one that can combine them? I was thinking of doing one myself, but it will take me at least 6 months

what is the price of the one that can combine them? I was thinking of doing one myself, but it will take me at least 6 months

I guess it's still not available for purchase...

by the way are you from Bulgaria ? :D:D

This looks and sounds absolutely awesome.

When do you think this will be for sale?
And should I start saving my pennies?

As of right now I don't want to quote an exact release date. I'm currently in the process of converting my lathe to cnc which I'm certainly not trying to rush. There is of course a learning curve when it comes to producing a product with a high degree of accuracy and repeat-ability. I'm the type of person who believes in doing things right the first time, after all reputation is key. As I said before, I'm going to produce as many of these as I can afford to prior to opening a sales thread to ensure a timely delivery of the product. Two veteran members that I have spoken with will be sent a copy each (for free) to test and review prior to any sales.
If I had to estimate a time frame I'd say were looking at about 1.5 to 2 months before they will be ready to ship out. I can assure you it will be well worth the wait.:thanks:

James