Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Bringing back lasers from China?

Glad to hear your ok, I see your almost back to normal. Ummm I saw some of your pics but none of the hot doc, I am really dissapointed!

Jeff

Hi guys. Puns a plenty. On saturday the hospital staff in emergency kept telling me "you see the eye doctor soon". I thought cool, my sight will return soon!

Oh boy, the eye doctor was a 20 something US educated Chinese babe. She had a nice gentle manner and a cool chino-US accent. She spent 2 hours looking in my eyes with all sorts of gadgets, saying look lower left, look ground, look lower right, look at me etc. Yup, I will look at you any day baby, even when bright lights are in my face. Hmmm. She made me feel all gooey, if you know what I mean? Nice big lips too.

I'm ok guys, my right eye is today a bit of vision. The blood vessels to my retina are blocked, but may self clear over time. I have a special eye ball massage to do hourly.

Great to hear it. time is of the essence when something like that happens. I think the deadline is around 3 hours for strokes and heart attacks from the initial event before the damage is permanent....which is why i just shake my head when people tell me they started having chest pain 6 hours ago.....

Any ways...good luck on your recovery

Oh boy, the eye doctor was a 20 something US educated Chinese babe. She had a nice gentle manner and a cool chino-US accent.

MMMMM I have a space in my heat for someone like her. Never been with an Asian girl, but its always been a goal. I had a chance once, but she was married. :cryyy:

Get well soon bro.

Hey dnar,

Sorry to hear about this, and with such timing too.

Hope you get well soon, and hope your eyeball clears up.

How else would you enjoy your coherent photons? :D

Best wishes,

goninanbl00d

dnar

Hi guys, just a quick update following todays appointment.

My vision is improving in leaps and bounds, approx 80% in the right eye now. They suspect the cause is not with a clot in the eye, but in the visual cortex. I have many scans booked for next week. I also have an Ophthalmologist appointment for Tuesday to rule out actual eye issues.

If this turns out to be brain related then I may be facing surgery very soon. The risk of a secondary event is approximately 50% in the first 2 months following the first. I have been prescribed Asprin to thin my blood and should a blockage in the eye be ruled out then other medication will then follow to further reduce risk. Other blood thinners are not yet prescribed as they could lead to bleeding in the eye which will make it worse, assuming the blockage is in the eye that is. I have been instructed to take it easy and not to over-exercise.

Eye can enjoy coherent photos at last.

Thanks for the well wishes.