Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Break Time Pic

I was taking a break to eat a grilled cheese sandwich when I looked up to see the havoc I caused in only a few hours!… I actually didn't turn the beer to advertise.
I'm sure most of you have the same "style".
attachment.php

Attachments

• grilledcheese.jpg
    grilledcheese.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 171

10fenny you are not wreaking enough havoc, you are no mad scientist or evil genius with a tiny table top laboratory like that, I too can work better with some beer or other alcohol beverage. I have not tried that kind of beer, but I have noticed recently that the beers from Full Sail Brewing co. are available in stores here, I will give one of them a try soon, some of our cheese here also comes from Oregon. Now drink some more of that beer and try to imagine something impossible, then figure out how to build one. Now get to work.

Alan

10fenny you are not wreaking enough havoc, you are no mad scientist or evil genius with a tiny table top laboratory like that, I too can work better with some beer or other alcohol beverage. I have not tried that kind of beer, but I have noticed recently that the beers from Full Sail Brewing co. are available in stores here, I will give one of them a try soon, some of our cheese here also comes from Oregon. Now drink some more of that beer and try to imagine something impossible, then figure out how to build one. Now get to work.

Alan

PI,And L CHICK,
To funny yes a larger table would be in order here for a comfortable space to build. Try a folding table if you don't want to clutter up space you don't have. When its time to build break out table you'll be better off then looking for stuff thats right in front of you under something else, or knocking stuff off the table.

Grilled cheese goes good with a bowl of tomato soup NICE >>>

Rich:)

Last edited:
Ha great replies guys. Well I live in an apartment in inner SE portland. You dont get much bang for your buck.
The table is actually alot bigger than it looks. It never gets used except get covered with crap so it mine as well be laser stuff. Trust me ide love an actual work bench. But then again it would get covered with car and laser stuff.

Dont worry Alan ill get my ass in gear and make something crazy

Hi E,
Well you have all your material in containers thats a plus. organized and not running rampant over the table E. But 10Fenny when your stuck for space i guess anything will do as long as you can build. I still suggest a cheap folding table. This way when your squeeze comes over you two have somewhere to share a beer and a grilled cheese sandwich.

Rich:)

I could see how alcohol in the right amounts could help with those times that you are working on really small or repetative tasks that you usually just get to irritated with and have to stop... as for the dirtiness, my whole desk looks like that :p

Well my and "shorty". Whos actually taller than me are goin to vegas this weekend. And yes laserchick always good music. Right amount of alcohol? Hehe