Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Brass Raygun! Mrcrouse last build

If you don't mind me asking, how much did the host cost you? Also, what are you using for a trigger?

Well the price wasn't cheap but i did get a great deal id rather not say any numbers :) As for the trigger Ed said he was using an ar15 spring:) Other than that im not sure what exactly he used for the contact mechanism of the trigger, this build is a very tight fit so id rather not unscrew anything lol

Also pics posted of how batteries go in

Last edited:

Well the price wasn't cheap but i did get a great deal id rather not say any numbers :) As for the trigger Ed said he was using an ar15 spring:) Other than that im not sure what exactly he used for the contact mechanism of the trigger, this build is a very tight fit so id rather not unscrew anything lol

Also pics posted of how batteries go in

Understandable :)

Really is the best host I think I have ever seen on here. It's just so freakin' cool!!

sinner

Ed's contributions to the hobby are indeed very unique and you can't put a price on something like that.. great work!!

Simply Amazing. I love everything about it. I feel like this is something Daffy Duck would use in Duck Dodgers.