Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

BRAND NEW OPTOTRONICS 338mw laser

I have a new optotronics 338mw certified hand held laser green with case charger battery 2 pair of glasses and variable adjustor. used it for a few mintues . will sell for 700.00 . because i live in canada i will ship only in canada sorry .thanks armand

Attachments

• PA120603.JPG
    PA120603.JPG
    154.3 KB · Views: 67
  • PA120604.JPG
    PA120604.JPG
    149.2 KB · Views: 58
  • PA120605.JPG
    PA120605.JPG
    154.1 KB · Views: 53
  • PA120606.JPG
    PA120606.JPG
    150.8 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:

Can you post pictures? Both of the laser and paperwork.

BTW: Welcome to the forum!

iam sorry i havnt put pictures .i havnt figured out how to put them in yet . thanks armand
i can email them to you when i get a few minutes thanks armand

udanis

For most people to take this sale seriously your going to need to post pictures.

iam sorry but i will try to post them asap .i can email them to you.thanks armand

Can I ask why your selling it?
I noticed you've been a member for over a year and a half.

I bought it on a wim used it a few minutes been sitting in case ever since .thanks armand

ped

Like has allready been said, i doubt anyone is going to part with THAT amount of cash without seeing pictures first, AND using a middleman.

I can't vouch for the current condition of this laser, but Armand did buy this RPL from us with a measured average output of 338mw back in December of 2008.

@monztur - As ped pointed out, you'll want to find a middleman to confirm the condition and power; we have quite a few members in Canada so it shouldn't be hard to find a known reputable member to do it. Once you have pictures and a middleman, it'll make this sale quite a bit easier.

@bootleg2go - Thanks for the confirmation!

plexus

I am in canada (toronto), have an LPM and would be willing to act as a middle man. although i don't have a huge rep count, so its up to you. i can also take and post pictures for you if you want.

i have used it a total of 5 minutes in over a year . its brand new . i have to many other hobbies. thanks armand

i have figured out how to get photos into my post .. but my files are to large and it wont let me post them . ive tried everything to reduce their size but no luck yet . i have a mac .thanks armand

go to your pictures in the file--right click to highlight them all and right click with cursor on them and one option from the drop down list should be ''re-size photos'' click that then click medium then click advance then click 're-size originals do not make copies' they should then one by one reduce the size of them. after that you can right click on the top one and click 'preview' to view them pick the ones you want to use and right click and 'send to' choose 'desktop '

later when you open 'manage aattachment'[you must use --go advance] you can choose them from your desktop- just right click on desktop from thr dropdown then click 'select' for each one--when you have all you want click 'download' and wait til they all load= then click 'close window' then 'submit' and you are all set. later you can use 'edit' to add or change the text or delete or add more photos.

hope this helps--len

OOPS just saw you have a MAC--N/M the above wont work for you

Last edited: