Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Brand new Omnichrome / Melles Griot KR RYB oc

LSRFAQ

FOR Sale:

Brand new never installed red yellow blue OC for 643 or 43 series lasers. 55$ + shipping method of your choice, for one piece, 4 available. Ion Beam Sputtered Superpolished optic made by REO. This is a "kill green" optic for biomedical use, and produces a beautiful white on a fresh tube.

I've also used these on Lexel 95 Krypton and HGM 5 Krypton as the roughly 2 meter radius works well on 1 meter class lasers.

You would need to make an adapter for 12.5 or 15 mm optics holders

Good for pure KR and AR/KR tubes.

USA / Canada / Northern Europe only, due to the usual rules.

PM if interested.

Steve

Last edited:

LSRFAQ

Are these units fully assembled and working?
OC means "Output Coupler" , the cavity optic which determines the spectral performance of the whole laser. This listing is just the coated optic, not a whole laser.

This optic is often used to upgrade a hobby laser that may have a single line or prism tunable system to multi-line.

Perhaps down the road I will post a whole laser system or two, but not yet. I am still sorting what I have.

Dr. Farbe, I will get back to you when I can shoot a curve, but off the top of my, between 0.3% T and 1.2% T depending on the line.

If you have a factory manual, this is for a 643-RYB-AO2. In a pure Krypton with a broadand HR, you will see the Krypton blue lines instead of the argon lines listed in the manual. No 514, 520, 528, or 530 with this optic in a air cooled, but 496/501 might lase, I have 496 lasing in my test unit with this optic.

Last edited: