Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Brand new EQ Series 532nm FS and ships from texas

hes selling his jetlasers 300mw 532...but for only 15$ less than original price :thinking:

hes selling his jetlasers 300mw 532...but for only 15$ less than original price :thinking:

and 10$ less for the shipping- its not used. its new

also Gray cant include batts- 18650s are $9 at JL mine are 6$.

hk:beer:

I own a 500mw 532nm eq i bought after the group buy had sold out, (gray hooked me up with the gb price, hes a great guy) and I absolutely LOVE THIS LASER.

Although, I will say I wish I had gone with the PL-E PRO simply for the fact that you can use the 10x be on it. But the equality is simply amazing. Cant beleive how heavy it was when I first picked it up. This laser will make someone extremely happy.

Wish I could have told you this before you get yours- but I just now was told-- JL is working on a fixed focus EQ series wtih ability to remove crown and add a BE-not sure which BE or which wavelengths they will be making these in or any time frame- my guess would the the one needing it the most... 532.
No idea if yours could be re-worked or altered by you to make it work.

that was one of the three 'Cons' I found reviewing the EQ series- no BE mount- no place to attach warning stickers and no place to attach lanyard.

Pretty short list-- In its class 'midsize' I give it my highest score.
and I agree that I expected something lighter.. its got HEFT!

I see no other laser in the full size that beats the PL E PRO- & the Ti-Bs take all honors for the its size (Spartans took 2nd place)and wins all Titanim awards(no others to compare with)

I will not be dropping my price but MAY add some additional items to the mix.

PM if you dare.

thanx

my addiction has shifted towards PJs and away from handhelds and being brand new I felt it would sell fast- i will sweeten the deal with a lumia kit.
AND like always a few surprises come with all I send out. Just like Crackerjack.

The equality series is a very good line of products. Solid, sturdy, has a good weight to it. Moreover hakzaw1 is an awesome guy to do business with! Get this while you can.

Tmack

Really thinking about this one. W/ lumia kit is tempting me