Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Boston Laser Inc - inside pics

I may not have won as much of the stuff that I wanted, but I did get some nice power supplies out of the deal for $30. (from the laser mfg company thread)

Anyways I brought my camera along and snapped a few shots of the two rooms I was able to get into. Let the drooling commence :D

Welcome sign

Logo inside

Precision equipment galore

jwc

Awesome pics, MarioMaster. It's too bad things didn't sell for lower prices...

Does that lower shelf in the last picture have masks on it?  (Masks being the patterns used for photolithography).  I don't remember any masks being in the auction, did you see anybody buying/taking the photolithography masks?

Those small, rectangular cases look like exactly that, they're usually in a little square case like that, and are a thick glass with a metal pattern coated on one side of the glass.

Although masks would definitely fall under their IP, and would likely come along with however bought their intellectual property from them, since the patterns are custom, and can be proprietary. Just didn't remember seeing any in the listings.

pullbangdead said:
Does that lower shelf in the last picture have masks on it?  (Masks being the patterns used for photolithography).  I don't remember any masks being in the auction, did you see anybody buying/taking the photolithography masks?

Those small, rectangular cases look like exactly that, they're usually in a little square case like that, and are a thick glass with a metal pattern coated on one side of the glass.

Although masks would definitely fall under their IP, and would likely come along with however bought their intellectual property from them, since the patterns are custom, and can be proprietary.  Just didn't remember seeing any in the listings.

I'm not sure what they were, I was only really inside for a few minutes to grab the stuff I won and head out. The guy said only a few things didn't make it to the auction and it was just stuff like office PCs, decorative plants, and some other things.

Those masks (if that's what they were) were just part of a lot where you got the entire cart.