Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Bored

Why would it matter?

diachi

Cause they might live in Glasgow, which would stop me from being the only Glaswegian member , so I would need to ... TERMINATE THEM >: D

Diachi

diachi

:-? I don't see the big attraction to Glasgow, there are many other nicer places in Scotland.

daguin

Diachi said:
:-? I don't see the big attraction to Glasgow, there are many other nicer places in Scotland.
Granted. One of the cool things about a country like Scotland (and many other European countries) is that is small enough to see in a fortnight. Try doing that in the US ::)

diachi

Yeah that is a good thing, the mountains in Scotland and the scenery are my favorite things. I would love to go to the grand canyon , that would be awesome, would also love to visit : China, Japan, New Zealand ( Friend stays there ) and Egypt, ooh And the ISS and the moon ;D

daguin

Diachi said:
Yeah that is a good thing, the mountains in Scotland and the scenery are my favorite things. I would love to go to the grand canyon , that would be awesome, would also love to visit : China, Japan, New Zealand ( Friend stays there ) and Egypt, ooh And the ISS and the moon ;D

Make a list.

Do the easiest ones first.

Add to it as needed.

When your list is done, you die [smiley=evil.gif]

Peace,
dave

Petrovski

One of the cool things of the US is that you cannot see it in a fortnight. Exploring it makes quite an endeavor. Good stuff for the retired who rent a mobile home and have 6 months or so of fun.

US stuff on my wishlist:

- NYC
- San Francisco
- Miami
- Las Vegas
- Hollywood
- Rocky mountains
- Yellowstone park
- Everglades
- Prairies
- The great lakes

Hmmm where to start?

LRMNmeyer

Lol, this got a little off topic.  ;D Anyway, I would want to visit:

The Sears Tower (Chicago)
Bay of Quinte, Ontario (AMAZING Walleye fishing.)
The Grand Canyon
Tapei 101 (Taiwan)
Beijjng, China (couldn't spell it  ;))
Saint Michael, MN oh, never mind, I live there ;D
Other places I can't think of
petrovski: I have been to one of the Great Lakes (Lake Superior) Went there on several vacations. (and stayed at a hotel called the 'Raddison' which I confuse with the green laser pointer from DX, the Romisen.) :eek:

On topic - You can buy an optics set and use some smoke to see the beam, that would look cool :)

Off topic - i have been to most of those places...

... he doesn't want to spend any money ...
have you tried gathering up all the mirrors in your house and bouncing your laser into every room?