Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Boat FS in SE WI / NE Illinois

Just wondering if any forum members are looking for a cheap boat, I bailed a buddy out of some trouble yesterday (long story) and ended up with his boat which I don't need... It's a 15ft 1973 Caravelle Bowrider with 70HP Chrysler, nice tilt trailer, new upholstery last summer (still in perfect shape), new battery this year - starts right away and runs smooth, decent prop - I have been out on this boat a few times last year and it's definitely a stable little runabout, great for tubing (prop pitch not the best for skiing though) and cocktailing on the water...

Bottom line is it's in Lake Geneva WI and ready to roll, I'm looking for exactly what I have into it, $455 (similar '72-75 Caravelles are going $800-1200 on Craigslist, but I realize the boat market isn't so hot this year and besides, I already have a pontoon so the 'Ol lady sez "Get it outta here")

PM if interested - I know it's not a laser or laser related (sorry) but ya never know if a fellow forum member might be looking for a deal...

_Boat.jpg

looks like a very nice boat. if I wasn't in Texas I would definitely consider buying it. bit of a long trip down to Texas..

Yeah, the trip wouldn't be worth it LMAO - Anyhow, viva Craigslist, the boat sold locally for $800 yesterday (I threw it up at 11AM and it was literally heading out the driveway at 3:30, WOO HOO!) ... Might have to throw the profit towards that Oceanus I see for sale here in the threads, hmmmm...

dingle

Where do the lasers go?
jk

Maybe you should split the profit with your friend? Unless you saved his (butt) big time and he owes you!

Dingle, You're a gentleman, just like Me. I thought about it long and hard, really I did - but even though this is a great friend, he's pretty much Fuc%#$d himself (and those of us that keep giving him breaks) enough at this point - to where I actually rubbed it in (lightly) today that if he had a little ambition and/or initiative, he wouldn't have had these problems, coulda sold the damn thing himself, and had a few bucks more and a few troubles less.

As to the laser - no BS, I threw in a 50mW pointer to use for "signaling" - when the buyer showed up I was assembling some of the new Ehgemus hosts I bought and the guy was just thrilled like a kid with the green lasers and all, so mister PR (as I am) I tossed in a greenie as a bonus to cinch the deal!

(I did, however, retain the flare gun and 3 flares, honesty schmonesty when it comes to blowing/lighting shit up, I always say...)

If I were a bit closer I would snatch that right up...

Are you coming to Seattle any time soon? :eg: