Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

*** BluRays for $25... ***

Daedal

We're definitely done now... ;D

After this post (5:00PM) EST, all orders will be diverted into the next GB.

This GB is done and all orders already submitted are included :)

Thanx;
DDL

A big thanks goes to Daedal! :D I appreciate your efforts! Now I have new blurays to hopefully not kill this time!

Abray

yes, thank you Daedel!!

is there any estimate on when we will actually recieve the diodes and accessories?

Daedal

jasturbo02 said:
A big thanks goes to Daedal! :D I appreciate your efforts! Now I have new blurays to hopefully not kill this time!

You're most welcome :D :D

--DDL

Daedal

Abray said:
yes, thank you Daedel!!

is there any estimate on when we will actually recieve the diodes and accessories?

You're very welcome :D

ETA: Approximately two-week-ish or so, perhaps less... funds going out tomorrow, shipment leaving china the day after (hopefully). The first GB still hasn't arrived... I'm guessing someone at customs went investigation-happy and held my package... ;D

IT MUST be here by Friday... Monday AT THE LATEST! It was shipped out on the 22nd, and via 2-day... weird... :-/

--DDL

Milos

Thanks Daeda for organizing and all!!

can't wait to start building...

Aw nuts! Just my luck that I missed this by a day. And when I read it, I'm at school and can't order anyway. AARG!! COLLEGE APPS TAKE TOO MUCH TIME!!!

Also, what's the word on the other order of Blu-ray diodes? Did my order go through for that one? I probably should have confirmed that a long time ago. I'm a genius.

Daedal

mrblack927 said:
Thanks daedal!

Will we get an email (from google checkout) when these ship?

Yes :) The e-mail should also contain the delivery confirmation # ;)

--DDL

Daedal

SamuraiSmm said:
Aw nuts! Just my luck that I missed this by a day. And when I read it, I'm at school and can't order anyway. AARG!! COLLEGE APPS TAKE TOO MUCH TIME!!!

Also, what's the word on the other order of Blu-ray diodes? Did my order go through for that one? I probably should have confirmed that a long time ago. I'm a genius.

You have an order from the previous GB, correct?

I have you down for one KES-400A and one kit :)

--DDL

Daedal said:
You have an order from the previous GB, correct?

I have you down for one KES-400A and one kit :)

--DDL

Yeah. Thanks, that was a releif to know that it did go through. The last thing I need right now would be to know that the order didn't go through.