Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

*** BluRays for $25... ***

Things

Well i think im going to take the plunge, and get a diode, the only thing is, im moving house on the 21st, so if it will get here before then, i might be in, if not, i will have to order it later??

Daedal

sorphin said:
[quote author=member02 link=1195886775/60#74 date=1196966812]hey hey, this isn't the wrong thread, he DID start another group buy, and Yes you are in it, but eh DID NOT bother start a new thread since the people just kept comming.

Well, when I see a post that says "This one's done, just forgot to update the percentage meter" indicated to me exactly what it said.. *shrug*[/quote]

:-?

--DDL

Daedal

xarylx said:
Any ETA on when this GB is going to ship out? Hmm this must be like the 4th BR GB or sth.

I was typing this reply when I got the package... hehe... The reply changed from "any day now" to "right now" ;D

So... order will hopefully be shipped out by Monday, and if salvaged, perhaps by next Monday (It'll probably be before then, but I don't want to make any promises I can't keep).

;)

--DDL

Daedal

things said:
Well i think im going to take the plunge, and get a diode, the only thing is, im moving house on the 21st, so if it will get here before then, i might be in, if not, i will have to order it later??

No promises on these being available for too long... Interest seems to be dwindling and fast... :(

This next GB might possibly be the last one :-/

To make it worth it, I'm going to not be ordering it until 2 weeks from Monday, and that could possibly be the last one.

--DDL

interest is dwindling? i seemed to think it was growing, what with these prices

Daedal said:
I was typing this reply when I got the package... hehe... The reply changed from "any day now" to "right now" ;D

So... order will hopefully be shipped out by Monday, and if salvaged, perhaps by next Monday (It'll probably be before then, but I don't want to make any promises I can't keep).

;)

--DDL

i can't wait! just hope i don't blow my only br diode :p i need to build a driver.

H

High_Octane

member02 said:
interest is dwindling? i seemed to think it was growing, what with these prices

I definitely want one, but it will have to be after the Holidays. I need it for the Group Buy Barrel.

Daedal

There is a GB going on now... It's not being tracked, but it's going to be a small one ending in a little over a week or so. :)

--DDL

how many more are left to buy? I feel like I need to keep buying these because they are such a great deal.

are you already salvaging diodes from the first GB or are you waiting until this second one is done as well?