Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Bluray labels foil and clear

EDIT: i apologize to andy_con for judging him and saying hes rude due to not wanting to trade. i completely understand now that i made these labels... but anyway, heres the story.
bluray logos 1200 dpi very nice quality printed on clear labels or gold foil labels. very nice looking

scroll down for pricing

Attachments

• bluray_label_making.jpg
    bluray_label_making.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 581

JLSE

Nice post, I just did the same thing this weekend :) They look good, but the ink runs when wet, but I printed with an inkjet..

Which isnt really a bad thing when selling laser, as it will indicate if the laser has seen water ;)

RUDE!!!

because i said i didnt wana trade im rude??

grow up...

guys i made this to show everyone how. but if you want some pm me your addresses how bout this. the first 3 people who PM me their address i will send 100 labels to for no charge. i guess John Lawson has earned one of those 3 spots. pm me your address ill send you 100 no charge. by the way these are pretty small, i have them on my dorcy jr on the top part right by the lens theyre about ide say .5in in length and .5 inch in height. theyre a perfect size for pen style lasers or dorcy hosts. basically perfect size for any host.

by the way i only have the clear right now.... they didnt have the silver foil labels in stock and wont for a while, but they did have really nice gold foil labels. that must look nice this blue on gold. im gonna buy some tomorrow. let me know

I already got the 3 members for the free labels but starting tomorrow if interested in buying I will sell them 98 at a time(because they're 14 across and 7 rows so it's easier by 98) anyways here's the pricing..

heres the official pricing:

clear labels are sold in multiples of 14 so:

14 clear labels- 2.00 USD
28 clear labels- 3.00 USD
42 clear labels- 4.00 USD
56 clear labels- 5.00 USD
98 clear labels- 8.00 USD

Gold foil labels are sold in multiples of 30, so:

30 gold labels- 4.00 USD
60 gold labels- 7.00 USD
90 gold labels- 10.00 USD

shipping is 4.00 USD becuase i certify all the mail.
I accept paypal. make payments to

t.delnevo@yahoo.com
than let me know what it is you want, either PM me or email me. once i verify the pricing is correct ill ship out the labels

Because he didn't want 50 of your stickers he's rude? I dont get it... or am I missing something here...

if he's making his own labels, chances are he doesn't really need another 50 from someone else :p

JLSE

tony70516 said:
guys i made this to show everyone how. but if you want some pm me your addresses how bout this. the first 3 people who PM me their address i will send 100 labels to for no charge. i guess John Lawson has earned one of those 3 spots. pm me your address ill send you 100 no charge. by the way these are pretty small, i have them on my dorcy jr on the top part right by the lens theyre about ide say .5in in length and .5 inch in height. theyre a perfect size for pen style lasers or dorcy hosts. basically perfect size for any host.

by the way i only have the clear right now.... they didnt have the silver foil labels in stock and wont for a while, but they did have really nice gold foil labels. that must look nice this blue on gold. im gonna buy some tomorrow. let me know

Where do you get the foil ones from? I looked at business depot, but couldnt find any.. A link would be helpful if you have one :)

hey Tony you rock others charge 1.00 per label so you just gave me 50.00 bucks worth of labels i will buy more from you fast let me know what you need if anything later you helped me I'll help you ;)

ok guys here are the results from the gold foil. they came out gorgeous! (a little hard to see in photo)

Attachments

• IMG_0061.JPG
    IMG_0061.JPG
    466.2 KB · Views: 1,674
priicing for gold...

sold in 30, 60, or 90 labels.

30 gold foil blu-ray logos- 4.00 USD

60 gold foil blu-ray logos- 7.00 USD

90 gold foil blu-ray logos- 10.00 USD

pricing for clear is the same.

GooeyGus said:
Because he didn't want 50 of your stickers he's rude? I dont get it... or am I missing something here...

if he's making his own labels, chances are he doesn't really need another 50 from someone else  :p

he seems he made the state then dont have the balls to back it up!

WannaBurn said:
[quote author=tony70516 link=1238959465/0#5 date=1238976915]guys i made this to show everyone how. but if you want some pm me your addresses how bout this. the first 3 people who PM me their address i will send 100 labels to for no charge. i guess John Lawson has earned one of those 3 spots. pm me your address ill send you 100 no charge. by the way these are pretty small, i have them on my dorcy jr on the top part right by the lens theyre about ide say .5in in length and .5 inch in height. theyre a perfect size for pen style lasers or dorcy hosts. basically perfect size for any host.

Where do you get the foil ones from? I looked at business depot, but couldnt find any.. A link would be helpful if you have one :)
[/quote]

staples.com just search gold foil labels. its the only one that comes up, avery gold foil mailing labels

andy_con said:
[quote author=GooeyGus link=1238959465/0#7 date=1239055396]Because he didn't want 50 of your stickers he's rude? I dont get it... or am I missing something here...

if he's making his own labels, chances are he doesn't really need another 50 from someone else  :p

he seems he made the state then dont have the balls to back it up![/quote]

actually not because you didnt want my stickers because you refused to even try to help me out.. im not the only one. so stop hovering around my post. thing is i dont need your labels now and im charging a lot less, and its all thanks to you

JLSE

tony70516 said:
[quote author=WannaBurn link=1238959465/0#8 date=1239057827][quote author=tony70516 link=1238959465/0#5 date=1238976915]guys i made this to show everyone how. but if you want some pm me your addresses how bout this. the first 3 people who PM me their address i will send 100 labels to for no charge. i guess John Lawson has earned one of those 3 spots. pm me your address ill send you 100 no charge. by the way these are pretty small, i have them on my dorcy jr on the top part right by the lens theyre about ide say .5in in length and .5 inch in height. theyre a perfect size for pen style lasers or dorcy hosts. basically perfect size for any host.

[/quote]

staples.com just search gold foil labels. its the only one that comes up, avery gold foil mailing labels[/quote]

Thanks! I will look those up now... Im hoping they have something in silver. Im using the clear on my chrome pointers for warning labels, but on anything black, you just cant read them.