Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Blue-Violet compared with Green lasers?

just search there is a whole how to section, jayrob does some great ones.

but you do need basic things such as soldering iron, meter, wire, soldering skills, helping hands are good but not a must, and also the basic soldering accessories
i lack the skills. really. i had to make a pyramid of steel on school 3 years ago. I screwed up and burned my finger that day. Im really a dumb guy regarding machanical skills.

Last edited:

well if you are not able to build it yourself, it may be best to have someone build it for you.

if you want you can pm me and we can see if we can work something out.

Grix

You guys shouldn't encourage him to build himself if he's not comfortable with it. The first time I tried, I broke both the diode and the driver because of terrible solderings skills, I wish that I had practiced more on small components before trying.

hoi :) i have a little question. i have a green 30mw. i would but form susie a 80+ or 100mr bluray laserpen. i would know if the beam coild be similar with my 30mw green. tecnically.... i heard that blyray IS LESS visible than red. i must say i am myopic.......:) and i don't se e the beam of my 200mw dilda. i am quite NO sensitive at red. MAYBE.. i could be more sensitive with blueviolet? i heard here in the form that bluray is more visible than red. my 30mw green meam is good.

if i could buy a 80+ / 100 blyray that has the same beam( or quite) of my 30... should be wonderful!! but i don't know if to have a similar 30mwgreen beam i should have 4 EXAMPLE... 150mw of bluray 405nm..... idon't know!

maybe.. bluray laser pointer are only good starting from 150/200mw.. for a RAL visibility... in the sky.. and like a DOT.

A person's sensitivity to violet light varies greatly from person to person. In my case, I can see the beam from an 80mW PHR with no problem in a dark room with no smoke or fog. Another person might barely be able to see it, and yet another might nearly be blinded by it. You just never know..

ehehehe but if i see BAD the red... i HOPE that the otherside....( violet) should be more visible for me XD