Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Blue Light Is The Color Of The Deep Sea !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand how sharing a short video about how blue light will travel further through water then any other color is somehow "troll-like behavior" ???

For The Last Time I'm Am NOT a TROLL ! And please keep me on ignore, and if you could please take your off topic conversation with other members somewhere other than my thread ! talk about "troll-like behavior"......

The way sh!t goes sideways here is like no other forum. Its a thing. Makes me laugh a little sometimes. Guys, go build a laser and make a thread on it. Or ill turn this car around! :crackup::tinfoil:

Hey we get back on topic guys? :pop:

-Alex
The only way for that to happen I'm afraid is bobbee's (Captain Crandall which is a stolen name of my close friend) is going to require bobbee's ban for him to stop........

Guys, go build a laser and make a thread on it. Or ill turn this car around! :crackup::tinfoil:
That is what I have been doing and will continue to do here, I was hoping to get the last part needed for my green monster (6W NUBM44 450nm 25mm Copper Laser Module W-Blackbuck Laser Driver & G-2 Lens) this month but I ran short and I have to wait until next month to buy it BUT my host is completely done AND I have the right batteries needed to power it on their way and they should arrive in the next day or two ! I can hardly wait to start burning stuff up !!!

Hadn't seen that one but it appears to be a compilation of all of the known forums that have banned Accutronitis for his behaviour.
Seriously your going to try and lie and say you know nothing about it ? Dimwit you must know that also save entire webpages of you and I can easily prove that "kiddo kipps" is you with no effort at all !

Are you going to stick to that huge lie ??? Come on really ??? lol

Last edited:
The only way for that to happen I'm afraid is bobbee's (Captain Crandall which is a stolen name of my close friend) is going to require bobbee's ban for him to stop........

That is what I have been doing and will continue to do here, I was hoping to get the last part needed for my green monster (6W NUBM44 450nm 25mm Copper Laser Module W-Blackbuck Laser Driver & G-2 Lens) this month but I ran short and I have to wait until next month to buy it BUT my host is completely done AND I have the right batteries needed to power it on their way and they should arrive in the next day or two ! I can hardly wait to start burning stuff up !!!

Green host?

Lol, I'm not even sure what's going on now but I feel like Alaskan could've been right after all, please prove me wrong.

The only thing that's gonna save your butt at this point are your hands. They look like an older person so I doubt you're a kid trying to cause trouble, but tbh your replies are pretty vicious.

100_5667.jpg

Last edited:
Lol, I'm not even sure what's going on now but I feel like Alaskan could've been right after all, please prove me wrong.
That's what I have been doing from day one and will continue to do so, I'm not here to win any popularity contests BUT I'M NO TROLL ! I'M HERE FOR THE LASERS AND THE LASERS ONLY !

Thanks for your unwavering support Crazlaser, I'll remember that when Alaskan starts calling you a troll again ! (I know your young and I'm trying to keep that I'm mind but after our talk that is NOT cool)

tbh your replies are pretty vicious.
After dealing with the likes of bobbee for two years I have realized that you can't always rely on the common sense that all people should have but sometimes don't so I get right to the point and don't pussy foot around ! Sometime you have to through the obvious right in peoples face before they can see it and sometimes that may seem "pretty vicious" but it's not meant to be, It's just meant to open distracted peoples eyes in the shortest amount of time......

I read the first four words... that's all I needed to see. Well, if you aren't here to cause mayhem, you sure get your hackles up easy. :p
Look Alaskan I would say this in a PM if you didn't have me blocked so i'll say it here, You don't like me AND I don't like you ! that much is clear BUT I don't think your an idiot and you must be a fairly smart gut to know what you know about laser SO it SHOULD be very clear between the two of us (the stolen member name bobbee is using "Captain Crandall" OR myself Accutrionitis the name I always use) who is the troll here AND who is here for lasers (hint I'm currently working on my 2nd laser) ! COME ON ! This should be very easy for anyone let alone a bunch of smart people ! I mean really ! :p

Last edited:
TBH man, you seem fine but all those YouTube videos posted before you even joined here about how terrible you are made me feel uneasy.

I better get back to eating these fried mushrooms they taste so good.

Last edited:
TBH man, you seem fine but all those YouTube videos posted before you even joined here about how terrible you are made me feel uneasy.
Really ??? And just which one was it that made you feel that way kid ? The one called "Dolphins Are Just Like Us, Amazing Encounter !" or was it the one called "N-Tune Onboard Chromatic Guitar Tuner Demo" or maybe it was the one call "Imagine If All The Keys On A Piano Sounded The Same !", So which one of the big bad videos made you feel uneasy kid ?

I better get back to eating these fried mushrooms they taste so good.

For you that might be a good idea, And may I add you might want to avoid any remotely adult websites...........

Last edited:
VG behavior, no doubt. He once toldme he likes to be a teacher for us, teaching us lessions in proper behavior. I would be on topic but it is boring. I'm not going to use my pointer under water.

Status
Not open for further replies.