Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Blue Light Is The Color Of The Deep Sea !

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, glad you made that clear, the guy who spammed the forum the last time when you were banned, probably the same guy who sent photo's in PM to several members of some dude jacking. OK, I see your point, as long as I am respectful. I have half a mind to contact your parents and tell them what you have been up to locked away in your bedroom screwing with forum members for two years, under various member names you have been banned from using over and over again. Why Hap let you back in I have no clue.

I contacted Avery. I haven't screwed with any members. On another note, what the heck? My parents? I'm an adult....I legitimately have not used another account before the first one which is gone, and this one. I have not ever, and I mean not one single time trolled this forum.

Last edited:
Yeah I used to have an account called USAbro. I got in a lot of fights and got banned for that reason. Never scammed anyone, never trolled. Yeah if that's what you call an adult, I'm 18. I came back two years later and as you see now, have been an upright person on these forums, being reasonable, trying to be helpful, looking for information and instruction everyone here, even including you has to offer.

Last edited:
18 and living at home, that's not an adult in my eyes, maybe in the eyes of the law to make you subject to punishment like everyone else if you break the law, but that's about it. I see anyone under 25 as being a kid, that happens when you get as old as dirt as I am. There were lot of sock accounts which kept using email accounts with names like USABro1, USAbro2, USAbro4 etc which were caught signing up here a few months back, that wasn't you? Someone was framing you? Regarding Avery, I've seen him post not to complain to him about other members, use the rep system, as I soon will.

No. If any accounts were registered under that name that wasn't me. I haven't come back to this forum until October when I got an idea to do an NUBM44 build an wanted to know how. I chose Crazlaser because I couldn't think of anything fast and I remembered a guy here named crazyspaz or something like that and it seemed quick. I guess 18 and living at home might not be some great old adult, but it's quite hard to get a job and move out at any age younger than 18, and most people would be smart to attend college during that time. I suppose however if there were a draft, I'd be just as much of an adult as any others getting shot at.

I would just say, please use the rep system to promote a better community. If I did something dumb, a neg with a reasonable explanation suits well. Not just because you think I have been a mess.

Last edited:
I don't buy you story, USAbro was a complete arse here, banned, then it became obvious he was coming back under a lot of member names, probably a dozen of them. I think they let you back in to stop all the sock accounts, but I don't think that worked, we have far more of them here now than before. What I am trying to figure out is if you and VG are really the same guy but we have conflicting information about him which appears to have put in in Australia, yet his profile never indicated that. In any case, after the stunt you pulled in a couple other threads being a schmuck I am no longer going to +rep you brother, you still need some years of growing up.

So what should I do since you don't believe me? I guess life isn't fair, not everyone will believe a person. You live and you learn.

You seem to be learning some, you wrote Hap and admitted you were being a complete arse in the past but would try to do better if you were let back into the forum, you have, but not good enough. Then with a new member name you eventually started telling other members you were really USABro who had been banned. Hap gives you a chance and you smack him upside the head telling people a formally banned member was let back in. There are still a few members miffed about that and you took no consideration of that, just decided to thumb your nose at the system making sure people knew your ban didn't stick.

Last edited:
I apologize for all this. I don't know what to do now. I thought it was special circumstances that I didn't realize when I registered two years later that it was against terms to register again. I was too lazy to read the terms and that put me in trouble. It's like facepalm mistake after mistake.

Last edited:
You are just defending yourself now, pleading misunderstandings, man, USAbro was jerking people around every day for months and months until he was banned, you know how the forum works as well as any of us.

I understand you, but I guess I had completely moved on in my mind and forgotten about all the arguments two years prior, and just signed up quickly to get some information not thinking about the terms violation.

I've noticed you won't let people post messages to your profile, same as some of the other new members here who have been signing up. Normally, no one does that unless they have felt the sting of someone posting on their profile some of the past history. So, why did you start telling people you were banned but let back in? Why do that, if someone is banned and they come back they should not tell other members, I think that is why bans are never reversed, so they behave and don't link themselves with their past behavior, but you sure blew that.

A few people started accusing me, so I wanted to be clear and explain. Maybe I took the wrong approach. I don't let people post messages to my profile because you said rude things to me on the visitor messages. I'll undo that.

edit: people can post visitor messages for me now. :)

Last edited:
Don't neg me in retribution for negging someone else for their troll-like behavior (sock?) and I won't have reason to take you off ignore again, I don't understand your sympathy to his behavior, unless you are brothers with that guy or something. These days, I have like ten members on ignore, ones I am sure are someone playing games, once I see that I just put them on ignore, this keeps them from being negged by me because I can't see their trolling, unless they go out of their way to get my attention as you did with that neg. Unfortunately, they will never get plus reps from me either, you can't rep anyone either way when they are on your ignore list.

Edit: Someone PM'd me saying I should just put you on ignore, well.... to make it clear, you WERE on ignore until you negged me, so I had to take you off to return the favor, then I saw what you were writing and responded. I've heavily resisted giving negs for the last two years, too much of that was going on here in the past but when someone is clearly asking for it, I fall and neg. Good news is when someone stops the behavior I give plus reps back far in excess of what I took, unless they are on ignore.

You are back on the ignore list, so your response will be to the other forum members, if you choose to do so.

Last edited:
I don't understand how sharing a short video about how blue light will travel further through water then any other color is somehow "troll-like behavior" ???

For The Last Time I'm Am NOT a TROLL ! And please keep me on ignore, and if you could please take your off topic conversation with other members somewhere other than my thread ! talk about "troll-like behavior"......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.