Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

blue lasers

bridge

don't worry about the quanlity, it had been test by many big laser show manufactory in China.
also, I am sure, we had good service ,if it is our products problem ,we will change it for you as soon as possible.
The sample we receive reback and we return your money.
BTW, we are looking for the agent in all round the world, who will be  interesting. waiting for you contact with us.
MSN: oe_laser@hotmail.com
Best regards!
Bridge

pseudonomen137 said:
[quote author=Ashton link=1190176867/0#13 date=1190607278]For now, mill, sufice to say his prices are VERY GOOD!

Now, for trust. Who's gunna up the ante here?[/quote]

Ashton said:
Nice, beam combiners would be useful for those of us wanting to build a multi-diode laser... though somone on there said shipping is more than the cost of the combiner itself...

Dont suppose anyone on here would like to go a GB on those? I'm needing 5 (cant afford them right now, but needing 5 for my 1W 650nm portable I'm designing...)

EDIT: Bridge, if the problem wiht posting the prices is specifically YOU posting them (i.e. company politics), I will gladly post them for you since oyu sent me all 3 price sheets.

Please keep in mind that you can only combine two beams with a beam combiner. If you have a combined beam, and you try using another combiner/laser, it won't work.

Please keep in mind that you can only combine two beams with a beam combiner. If you have a combined beam, and you try using another combiner/laser, it won't work.

Now that is interesting.... Can you explain why that is please Pseudo?(cos that was going to be my next experiment:()

*Edit... I have thought a bit about it now....Is it that combiners are designed for certain light frequencies and a combined beam is an incompatable frequency??????

Regards rog8811

Well, if you're using dichroics you can combine many beams, but that only works if you have beams with different enough wavelengths. Normally a "beam combiner" is a polarizing beamsplitter in reverse. Normally, if you sent light through a polarizing beamsplitter, it would split it into two polarized components that are orthogonal to each other.

When using it for beam combining, you take two linearly polarized sources (like red diode laser) and use it to combine them into a single beam with both polarizations. Therefore, the beam is no longer a linearly polarized beam, and running it through another splitter would just split it back up.

Surprisingly I understand that :) thankyou Pseudo!
It won't stop me trying though :D :D

Regards rog8811

The combiners are $30 plus shipping --
15x15 mm   with 650 nM and 473 nM -- you choose.

I ordered two red's and one blue. It's a group buy which should control shipping costs.

Mike