Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Blu-Ray LASER - Which One Is It?

Yeah, they could finally put those chemtrails to good use.:tinfoil:

Re-registered just for you cock-suckers. I couldn't give a flying shi t how long any of you ponces have been members of this website, the fact is you are all little 'yes men' and listening to you cock-sucking up to the admin makes me want to hurl on your mummies.
You all give it the big one behind your keyboard but the reality of it is that you are all weak, dumb and puny liitle geeks with no sense of humour that are in desperate need of a BJ from someone other than your sisters.
Now ban me again please admin and enjoy your noshing that will follow this post by your little poo fter crew.
sparkyuiop!!!

Re-registered just for you cock-suckers. I couldn't give a flying shi t how long any of you ponces have been members of this website, the fact is you are all little 'yes men' and listening to you cock-sucking up to the admin makes me want to hurl on your mummies.
You all give it the big one behind your keyboard but the reality of it is that you are all weak, dumb and puny liitle geeks with no sense of humour that are in desperate need of a BJ from someone other than your sisters.
Now ban me again please admin and enjoy your noshing that will follow this post by your little poo fter crew.
sparkyuiop!!!

If you don't give a flying shi t, then why did you make another account?
Real men don't steal. It is harder to be honest than not to be.
Also, real men man up and take responsibility for their mistakes instead of trying to get out of it. You just keep making yourself look more and more like another one of the scum that the world is turning into.
Have a nice day :beer:

David

Trevor

listen_to_yourself.png

-Trevor

Call me scum to my face you little cocksucker. Retard, read my reply - IT WAS A JOKE!!!!
Jesus man you lot are all friggin spastics on here.

Not really, we just don't like SCUM like you. I don't need to call you scum to your face to know it's true. I'll be the grown up here and won't respond again.
And like I said before, have a nice day :beer:

David

EDIT:

haha nice

Last edited:
Not really, we just don't like SCUM like you. I don't need to call you scum to your face to know it's true. I'll be the grown up here and won't respond again.
And like I said before, have a nice day :beer:

David

Faggo t you don't know anything about me at all but I can tell your a faggo t by your picture, or is that your boyfriend?
You do need to call me scum to my face so I can live up to it for you by beating you into a coma.
Your not a grown up, your a 12 year old puny geek that draws crappy cartoons, at least now I see why you didn't find my jokey comment funny - and that cartoon is? Yeah Right!
And what's all the 'Have a nice day' shite about? Is that supposed to wind me up or something? Does it get to your little gay friends because it don't me spaz boy.

Man, it is like beating on the bars of the monkey cage. This guy is so easy to rile up, it seems like a waste of free entertainment to ban him. He's tossing the 'O yea, ur gay' style of rebuttal at a grade 3 level, accompanied by threats of physical violence, all while trying to talk as if everyone else was below his intellectual level.

Classic.

anselm

mods, admin:
PLEASE don't ban this guy, he cracks me up, and he's soooo damn cute.

Yea it's obvious that He's still in the CLOSET!!! He'll feel a lot better about Himself once He comes out as GAY..

notamummiesboylikeyoulot hahahah you are funny but fuck you are a dumbass :D

come to NZ, i need a new guinea pig for my taser

Faggo t you don't know anything about me at all but I can tell your a faggo t by your picture, or is that your boyfriend?
You do need to call me scum to my face so I can live up to it for you by beating you into a coma.
Your not a grown up, your a 12 year old puny geek that draws crappy cartoons, at least now I see why you didn't find my jokey comment funny - and that cartoon is? Yeah Right!
And what's all the 'Have a nice day' shite about? Is that supposed to wind me up or something? Does it get to your little gay friends because it don't me spaz boy.

BTW, I didn't originally post that cartoon and I wasn't the one who drew it.
Also, I turned 18 in February and I'm not gay.
Well, did my "have a nice day shite" work? Seems like it to me.
haha I returned only because this is too much fun

So back to the topic at hand, what is the 4 lead thing? It doesn't look like a diode.
Also, is that true, the BR player diodes are crap, the burners are where it's at? Man, I just bought a player and harvested my diode......
Oh well, looks like I might have a high and low powered 405NM